Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
CM10 on the EVO LTE

Thank you Based God :to:

how long u been rooted?

I haven't rooted yet. Plus I got the new OTA so I gotta wait a while. how good is CM10?

I heard the MMS wasn't working. I'm in a long distance relationship and for it to work I gotta be able to see the tit pics my girl sends on a daily basis. CM10 could ruin my relationship if they don't fix that shyt.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
how long u been rooted?

I haven't rooted yet. Plus I got the new OTA so I gotta wait a while. how good is CM10?

I heard the MMS wasn't working. I'm in a long distance relationship and for it to work I gotta be able to see the tit pics my girl sends on a daily basis. CM10 could ruin my relationship if they don't fix that shyt.
:dead:

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
how long u been rooted?

:krs:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
how long u been rooted?

Just wait it out breh. Stability matters here don't go diving in just yet if you feel you shouldn't without all the stuff working.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
how long u been rooted?

:russ:

I rooted but I had to use the Dev Unlock. They're probably not gonna be able to find another exploit cause HTC is plugging the holes.

I'm waiting on CM10....I wanna give it like one more week cause it's only little things that are buggy right now but I prefer it to be a little more stable. I been using the nightlies on my Transformer Prime though that shyt is fukking great.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Anybody got any clock/weather widget suggestions for the galaxy nexus? I need something clean and simple.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
man what keyboard yall be using. texting is a bytch on this galaxy s3