Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Depending on what the specs/price is I may still get the 4a5G. I don't want to spend $200 extra for wireless charging and waterproof
I scooped the 4a 5G. It feels like a 2XL with a larger screen. I do miss the 'squeeze to activate Google Assistant' functionality though.

Google (and I think most popular online retailers) knocked down the price at the moment too btw. (I was able to price match my initial purchase to bring the price down $40 from my Black Friday purchase + trade in price)

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I scooped the 4a 5G. It feels like a 2XL with a larger screen. I do miss the 'squeeze to activate Google Assistant' functionality though.

Google (and I think most popular online retailers) knocked down the price at the moment too btw. (I was able to price match my initial purchase to bring the price down $40 from my Black Friday purchase + trade in price)
yea active edge is a perfect feature, and I hate being without it. I considered getting a 4a or 5 just to get the remaining features back. as tech as this s20 is, I'm relatively miserable without a pixel

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yea active edge is a perfect feature, and I hate being without it. I considered getting a 4a or 5 just to get the remaining features back. as tech as this s20 is, I'm relatively miserable without a pixel
I'm reconditioning myself to do the corner swipes to quickly access google fwiw. What kinda phone do you have at the moment?

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Flat display :noah:

S21U will have pen support, it comes separate and you have to buy a case if you want to store it like a Note

I definitely don't mind the flat display. Currently have an S8 and had an S6, not a fan of the curved screens as those magnets for cracks in the curved areas where getting a proper fitting curved glass protector is impossible. When I had my S5 I loved it because the glass screen protectors covered the entire display.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
S21, phantom purple is kinda wavy

Samsung-Galaxy-S21.jpg

Ultra

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
look at this...no bells and whistles just practical stuff

Still loving my Pixel 3XL

Also Chromecast with Google Tv the best tech to come out this year IMO

It's made watching TV and absolute pleasure everything is in one place one remote I watch more TV now than I ever have because Chromecast with Google TV.

And it's less for $100 brilliant.

drifter

Superstar
Daps

Samsung pushing boundaries again. 2021 foldables become mainstream and they don't have much competition right now

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
I got a Google Nest home hub for my kitchen.

It's pretty badass.

Put Youtube tv on that bytch so I can watch tv while cooking or watch cooking videos.

I really like it.

if you have Google home speakers and all your rooms you can also use the Google home hub as an intercom I can call to another room and tell somebody something I already told my girl something the other day and scared the s*** out of her:mjlol:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I got a Google Nest home hub for my kitchen.

It's pretty badass.

Put Youtube tv on that bytch so I can watch tv while cooking or watch cooking videos.

I really like it.

if you have Google home speakers and all your rooms you can also use the Google home hub as an intercom I can call to another room and tell somebody something I already told my girl something the other day and scared the s*** out of her:mjlol:
google duo rings all the speakers too. scare my lady all time with that shyt