12mp/16mp camera
8X Zoom
better voice assistant
Not bad, but not good... interesting :ehh:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Not bad, but not good... interesting :ehh:

Main issue with the Oneplus 7 pro is battery with the 90hz display and it has 4000mah. So the XL is close enough, that 5.7/2800 is winning awards for worst battery in years. Bad decision if you can't turn it off like the 7 pro and just my luck since that's the size I would've gotten.

Dedicated hardware for the assistant and upgrades to the camera should make for stuff we haven't seen if the assistant works like it did in the June demo. Crushed everyone with one lens so I expect the same at worst, more likely to be a bigger gap.

Only major flaw is the top bezel which is outdated for basically a 2020 phone and looks off with the bottom being so small. Reminds me of the iPhone vs plastic Samsung arguments, looks vs utility. They need to prove the benefit of motion sensors beyond swiping through music and alarms, without those it'd only have face id and look closer to at least the iPhone.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Google needs to stop fukking around and rehash their pixel 2 xl but with next no to bezels, 512gb storage, free google play music subscription for 6 months and 500gb of google drive:birdman:

Artenche

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Ayiti
Would now be a good time to hop on the Android Wear game? Their watches always looked trash so I refrained but those Gen 5 Fossil watches have my attention.

I was waiting for Google to do a Pixel Watch but they taking to fukking long and still haven't developed a custom chip like Apple so my guess is it ain't happening anytime soon. What y'all think?

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Would now be a good time to hop on the Android Wear game? Their watches always looked trash so I refrained but those Gen 5 Fossil watches have my attention.

I was waiting for Google to do a Pixel Watch but they taking to fukking long and still haven't developed a custom chip like Apple so my guess is it ain't happening anytime soon. What y'all think?

I think they're fine just giving the Android license out, they'll be late like with smartphones if they come with anything at all

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Ey...i need some help. How do you play audio from 2 different apps at the same time. It was working for me for a few weeks out the box on my GOAT 10+. I don't know if I changed a setting or what but it was letting me adjust the volume on the overall bluetooth as well as each individual app playing audio. But yesterday the volume started tripping and now it wont let me play em at once.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO

They look nice but no rotating bezel interface is no bueno for me.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Ey...i need some help. How do you play audio from 2 different apps at the same time. It was working for me for a few weeks out the box on my GOAT 10+. I don't know if I changed a setting or what but it was letting me adjust the volume on the overall bluetooth as well as each individual app playing audio. But yesterday the volume started tripping and now it wont let me play em at once.
Hold the bluetooth toggle..hit dual audio.