R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yes alot of reviews saying how smooth it is and could be phone of the year contender
Definitely midrange phone pg the year easily. It's a wonderful phone. I just cant play with notches...I was gonna get the 5t around March but Tmobile gave me a no money down flip for the s9 at just 15 a month. I had to say yes to that.

Ok...by Friday..I'm expecting my Spigen case from Amazon Prime...as well as my new Note 9 from Tmobile...Zennis on Friday too. My contacts will be here likely by Friday or Sat.

The Wireless charger Duo probably gets here next Monday since I got just regular shipping with that.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I'm thinking of trading in my Pixel XL for the Oneplus 6T :jbhmm: Google is only offering $155 for the Pixel XL trade in.

$280 for 6T :hula: $850 for Pixel XL 3

Or wait a whole year for Pixel 4?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I'm thinking of trading in my Pixel XL for the Oneplus 6T :jbhmm: Google is only offering $155 for the Pixel XL trade in.

$280 for 6T :hula: $850 for Pixel XL 3

Or wait a whole year for Pixel 4?
Better notch...just as smooth as the pixel. The pixel has the better camera but the one plus 6t camera did well in the direct comparisons with xs max, note 9, and pixel 3. Its a great phone..

drifter

Superstar
Daps

Best phone of 2018 easily, if you can also charge headphones then it's a game changer. Best implementation of Face ID I've seen on the Android side and a 4200mAh battery.

Only thing holding it back is software and possible privacy concerns but all these phones can be gotten into. I just don't like buying a phone and feeling the need to customize out of the box, there's no way I'd be able to use that skin.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
The Gear Vr doesnt fit the note9. Samsu g does have an adapter though, and they will send it to tou for free.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This came out a few months ago but I never copied the report
Dr. Soneira stated, "Even with our new tougher grading standards and new tests, the Galaxy Note 9 receives 100% all green very good to excellent ratings in all categories, earning DisplayMate's highest ever A+ grade."

The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 display is stunning. Independent testing confirmed you will not find a better display on a smartphone today.

Since the display is what you spend hours looking at each day and one of the most important aspects of a smartphone, having a record-setting display backs up my decision to put the Galaxy Note 9 at the top of my 10 best smartphones list.