GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Im able to trade in my phone for nada next month. I got a s8. Is it worth it to cop that note 9 or ahould I wait?
If you trade with samsung u til nov 3rd you get double value.

This note is amazing so far and I havent done any special note features yet:wow:

I am thinking about getting a case. I want this to last long time

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Welp, I took the plunge.... I'm now repping Note 9 Connect Gang. Just copped one in Silver Cloud AKA The Silver Surfer AKA Adamantium Note(Flossy Carter references) and that bytch is fine AF!

I took advantage of the trade in promotion that Samsung is running and went to the nearest Best Buy that had one(I got the last one!!!) I got $200.00 trade in value for my S7 Edge which ended up paying off the taxes and taking money off the cases (I got an Otter Box Defender Pro and a clear case and screen protectors). I paid about $35.00 out of pocket and my phone bill will be about $15.00 cheaper than buying direct through Sprint, who doesn't even have this color in store yet.

If the next Note ends up being the phone it's suppose to be, I'll trade out of it and get maximum value for it.

:win:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
  • Dap
Reactions: R=G

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I was thinking of getting Pixel 3XL but seems like it has too many issues. Might have to stick with OG Pixel XL for another year :francis: