Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I have an S9+ and I never drop wifi. It might be something with your router or how your network is set up
My S9 Plus is still ALWAYS dropping the Wifi signal at home :francis:
It gets annoying cuz you basically can't stream anything longer then 10 minutes with out having to manually reconnect to your WiFi over and over

I've done everything short of a factory reset but considering this happened since the jump theirs no point

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
They need to perform since s9 didn't sell like the Note 8..I'll probably sit this out..First Note I haven't gotten since the Note 3 era. Ive had Notes 4-8... TMobile give me a good deal..I might trade one of these.

I need a new phone because my shyt is cracked and I've already used my replacement. I had the Note 7, but traded it in for the S7 Edge. I have passed on all of the Samsung phones that have been released, because, they just cannot compare to the greatness of the 7.... and also I hate rear fingerprint scanners and home buttons. Still waiting for a Note with a front or in-screen fingerprint scanner

Thought about buying the trash, but cheap Stylo 4 until a Note worth buying drops.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

USA-Speed-score-Popular-Devices.png

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I keep forgetting that my S9 has dual audio..you can do two Bluetooth speakers at once...which is great for JBL and Sony lovers.

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
just got Android pie update on my pixel 2 xl
Yessir; seems we got a LOT more goin on, on the AOD, but I still don't think we can customize it yet

I also had to re-program my nav bar to swap the back\recent buttons
I don't like how they switched from horiz. swipe on recents, to up\down

Not sure if I like the Volume controls yet