Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Who is getting or already has the Stylo 4 as a business phone? How does it hold up in heavy app usage?

I'm a Sammy user who had the Note 7 but gave it up for the S7 Edge. I need a new phone because my shyt is cracked.

I may buy this until the Note with in-screen fingerprint scanner drops.

The upcoming Note doesnt have an in-screen fingerprint scanner. You might be waiting some years for that one.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
My S9 Plus is still ALWAYS dropping the Wifi signal at home :francis:
It gets annoying cuz you basically can't stream anything longer then 10 minutes with out having to manually reconnect to your WiFi over and over

I've done everything short of a factory reset but considering this happened since the jump theirs no point

If wifi disconnects always happen at home, then your router might be the issue.

Last edited:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
7erbukd.jpg

4zltUcu.jpg

5.4" display for the Pixel 3 and 6.2" for the 3 XL.

Pixel 3 will measure 145.6 x 68.2 x 7.9mm
Pixel 2 (5" display) measures 145.7 x 69.7 x 7.8 mm

Pixel 3 XL will measure 158 x 76.6 x 7.9mm
Pixel 2 XL (6" display) measures 157.9 x 76.7 x 7.9 mm.

https://www.mysmartprice.com/gear/2...eal-notch-stereo-speakers-single-rear-camera/
:camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby:

Nobody wants a fukking notch! and bring back the headphone jack!

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
:camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby:

Nobody wants a fukking notch! and bring back the headphone jack!

Don't know tech

brehs:francis:

You need to notch to put the sensors for the camera or add more bezel, can't have any bezel with all this camera tech on the top of the phone this is why Apple did the notch to put all the face ID tech in the front camera.

And the pixel isn't bringing back the HJ, this isn't an entertainment phone like the s9, it's more of a phone for hardcore Android fans who want software and camera first.

It will never be the s9 or whatever phone that leads the market in specs.

Going forward the s10 might have a notch

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Don't know tech

brehs:francis:

You need to notch to put the sensors for the camera or add more bezel, can't have any bezel with all this camera tech on the top of the phone this is why Apple did the notch to put all the face ID tech in the front camera.

And the pixel isn't bringing back the HJ, this isn't an entertainment phone like the s9, it's more of a phone for hardcore Android fans who want software and camera first.

It will never be the s9 or whatever phone that leads the market in specs.

Going forward the s10 might have a notch
Nope. Samsung is working towards in display which ends the notch nonsense and the foldable stuff is coming. They clowned the notch..they arent backing down.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Extremely disappointed with the S7 camera. Beyond 100' good luck getting a quality image if you zoom in past 1.5x. One of the selling points of the phone was the camera. I get pissed when I see the quality of iPhone images compared to my Samsung. When my contract is up in December, I don't think I'm touching another Samsung phone. Recommendations?

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Extremely disappointed with the S7 camera. Beyond 100' good luck getting a quality image if you zoom in past 1.5x. One of the selling points of the phone was the camera. I get pissed when I see the quality of iPhone images compared to my Samsung. When my contract is up in December, I don't think I'm touching another Samsung phone. Recommendations?

If you don't like Samsung try Pixel but your losing features... I would probably do IPHONE if you upset about the Samsung camera which is regarded as the best behind Pixel in Android.

You talking about that IPhone zoom in feature that came on the 7 and beyond?

Nothing else in android is worth buying for anything over 500 bucks, Oneplus sucks, HTC? LOL, LG lol.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Brehs I cant take it anymore. One thing I used to like to do when texting is using voice(speech to text). Bixby has ruined that for me on my note 8. It never gets words right, its interface is shyt. Wtf do I do brehs. Is there an alternative or can I go back to stock which always worked at least OKAY for me

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Brehs I cant take it anymore. One thing I used to like to do when texting is using voice(speech to text). Bixby has ruined that for me on my note 8. It never gets words right, its interface is shyt. Wtf do I do brehs. Is there an alternative or can I go back to stock which always worked at least OKAY for me
I never use bixby for anything