NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
This Pixel XL is hella smooth. And I don't understand why these reviewers say it has the best battery on any flagship. It drains quicker than I expected. But then again I had a rooted s7 edge with battery saving features so maybe that's why :yeshrug:

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
This Pixel XL is hella smooth. And I don't understand why these reviewers say it has the best battery on any flagship. It drains quicker than I expected. But then again I had a rooted s7 edge with battery saving features so maybe that's why :yeshrug:

My first new phone since the note 3 :russ:

This pixel is the truth. I get a full work day without charging. I wanted a one plus 3t but fukk it spent the extra cause I'm keeping this thing for awhile.

el_goat

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
california
I need some help, att is offering me a free iphone and unlimited data, but i just wanna sell the iphone and get a pixel. would it be possible for me to pull that off?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Got a purple smudge at the bottom of my phone screen. Anyone know if there's a fix for this shyt aside from sending it in?

Got an Axon 7, same AMOLED display as S7

I have a ZTE Zmax 2 and have had the same smudge on the left side of the screen for like a month now

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Any of yall who had/have the S5 have battery problems? The shyt already isn't good but lately it cuts off prematutely...last week I had my flashlight on and it died at 36%.

I'm thinking of getting a new phone but I'd have to go to a different carrier to do it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Any of yall who had/have the S5 have battery problems? The shyt already isn't good but lately it cuts off prematutely...last week I had my flashlight on and it died at 36%.

I'm thinking of getting a new phone but I'd have to go to a different carrier to do it.
If you're still rocking an S5 you could probably just buy a new battery