x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
HTC is fukking backward. That M10 looks like 3 steps back. Capacitive buttons, no boom sound (i know it's to speakers), practically the same tired design. Ugly ass finger print scanner/home button and watch the camera still be trash since the sensors they get are usually decent the camera software is hot garbage.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
HTC is fukking backward. That M10 looks like 3 steps back. Capacitive buttons, no boom sound (i know it's to speakers), practically the same tired design. Ugly ass finger print scanner/home button and watch the camera still be trash since the sensors they get are usually decent the camera software is hot garbage.
It has boomsound.
And considering it has a fingeprirnt on the front it makes perfect sense to have capacitive buttons.

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
It has boomsound.
And considering it has a fingeprirnt on the front it makes perfect sense to have capacitive buttons.
Right with 1 of the 2 speakers down facing. HTC is done they are walking dead IMO.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
HTC-One-M9-concept-design_4.jpg

If only they followed this rumored concept :francis:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Get a Nexus breh. When my 6p is off the charger and I sleep 6 hours I lose about 5% battery the whole time. And that's with everything in the background running and random messages coming to my phone.
I always do man I don't know why I switched.... Going get the new one this year.... My phone good now I had to delete and reinstall the app

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
debating wether or not to just buy the nexus and sell my iPhone 6. really wanna join droidgang

I work for a major cell phone carrier and people ask me what my phone is all the time on the sales floor, we don't carry the nexus so it would prob have to remain in the back and just use my work phone

also I don't know why I want a nexus so bad when they give me a v10 for free but whatever, it's like a rare bird in the sea of everything else I see in store all day

these 2 dudes have brought them in and they like me cause I always nerd out over it with them

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Everything's an iPhone clone to y'all lmao.

Don't care about front speakers personally, but if they kept them people would be complaining about the bezel again. Hands were tied for them tbh

Ahh well