Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great phone so far. I've been using it extensively and the battery life has gotten me through the entire day. Camera quality is on point, no lag, everything it's fluid. And yea I did the promo also. Takes about 4-5 weeks but I think it's well worth it.

I would invest in a case. Even though it's really durable just a peace is mind on my end

good looking out breh.. im the same way.. i always have a case..

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
I might pick up the original moto 360 I don't think there is a big enough upgrade on the gen 2 to justify the price difference
I've been considering this too. I have to Moto 360 until it got stolen and I loved it. Was planning waiting for the 360 2 to drop and I really like the band change (some complained the back panel cracked due to of the band placement.

And you can customize colors too for the 2 and better battery and processing but I never had issues with mine so might cop another since they are mad cheap.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:patrice: Brehs how is the Project Doze feature in Android 6.0 any different than Stamina Mode on a Sony Xperia phone?

I recently bought an Xperia L as a back-up phone & I've been using it a lot. That Stamina Mode feature works good AF. :whoo:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: Brehs how is the Project Doze feature in Android 6.0 any different than Stamina Mode on a Sony Xperia phone?

I recently bought an Xperia L as a back-up phone & I've been using it a lot. That Stamina Mode feature works good AF. :whoo:

Doze is good if you work in a job where you can just let your phone sit on your desk or somewhere else and not be active. You'll get like 1-2% battery drain over 4 -5 hours. I use my phone at work from time to time, leave home with 90%, come home at 5 with 65-70% depending on how slow my day is. Right now I don't have to worry about battery life on the 6p, I wonder if that will change with the more apps I get and the more bluetooth shyt I pair(might cop a moto 360 2 or the huawei watch).

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs what's a good Android phone (under 50$) I can take with me travelling without worrying about it getting robbed

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So I'm trying lucky patcher and it works on some of the games (my phone isn't rooted) Like, i love it. but at the same time i feel kinda bad... Hmmm...but i love free shyt. I am conflicted as fukk Dx

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
That Moto 360 2nd Gen & Huawei Watch is on my watchlist for Black Friday. Heard the Huawei is dropping the price $100 on amazon and some other sites but we'll see

Anyone else waiting for next Friday to start their holiday shopping? :smugfavre:

Last edited:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
moto E $10 on black friday on slickdeals :patrice: if its gsm i might get that

Where? Gonna cop 2 to have as backups

It's a cute little phone, my sister has it, obviously don't expect no nexus's style performance on it but it gets' the job done, runs 5.0 I believe, she swears it runs better than her S3