Reppin
NULL
But iPhone is better.

featured1.jpg

that 6p "p" is for #premiumfeel :ahh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just copped that V10 brehs. Great phone so far, I'll update after a couple of days but so far, one of the best purchases one made this year

So what you think about it breh? I copped it too but the store was out of stock so I'm waiting for it to get delivered.. Did you get the 200gb sd card and battery promo also?

Daps

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had been meaning to set this up, but never got around to it....Went to set it up, and it was already set up :leon:

I wonder if they've decided to enable it out of the box now? Or maybe they asked when I first signed in when I bought the phone? That should be the default.
Yeah, I think it asks you when you first sign in.

Daps
Unfortunately, it isn't on by default. Maybe that's changed in 6.0 though.
Ya, while I think I must've been prompted when I first logged into my phone (bought spring 2014), I was never prompted, thus never enabled this, on my tablet bought a year or 2 earlier than that. Gonna have to remember to enable it when I get home.

I'm guessing there's a policy change.
i didnt lose my phone, just asking.

i thought android device manager only worked within a certain range?
Def has nothing to do with range. Works as long as it's connected to the internet.

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
So what you think about it breh? I copped it too but the store was out of stock so I'm waiting for it to get delivered.. Did you get the 200gb sd card and battery promo also?

Great phone so far. I've been using it extensively and the battery life has gotten me through the entire day. Camera quality is on point, no lag, everything it's fluid. And yea I did the promo also. Takes about 4-5 weeks but I think it's well worth it.

I would invest in a case. Even though it's really durable just a peace is mind on my end