BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
I busted out laughing when it was confirmed they had no micro sd card..no chance I'm EVER getting a phone without expandable storage...WTF...I download HD and that ain't changing for NOTHING!

But would really fill a 64 or 128 fixed memory phone.

My OPO which is 64 is nowhere full, have plenty of media on there. Tons of albums, TV shows.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
I go berserk..I download seasons, fights I miss, the video I be recording....you need options when you use that much.

lol ha

I prob dont have as much as you, got a few seasons of TV show but 64 is nice for me and never an issue

Well the Moto X def the one then 64gb and 128 expandable

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Link to this Moto X yal talking about.

Wasn't there like 2 "Moto X" phones before though? What's good with these naming conventions being the same as old models?
:dahell:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Link to this Moto X yal talking about.

Wasn't there like 2 "Moto X" phones before though? What's good with these naming conventions being the same as old models?
:dahell:

I wish everybody would get on the year number wave. Would be so much easier to figure out what phone you're talking about and when it drops/dropped.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically saying they only updated the appearance to make it look like the S6. The rumor is the Note series is going away and that's the reason they released the S6+ in conjunction with it. This year's Note is basically an effort to steal unhappy Iphone users and not about giving the consumer what they've wanted. They kept the camera the same, put a less powerful battery inside, and basically stat wise the same as the 4. The main negative is that they shytted on Apple for doing the very thing they are doing now and many of the core buyers are looking at the LG and other devices.

As much as I wanted the Note 5 I just can't rock with it without the SD card expansion. Personally I travel a lot and can't depend on a cloud to be accessed when i'm in boondockville USA where old people still listen to AM radio. I think Samsung's plan is actually to use the Note 5 and S6+ this cycle to appeal to unhappy Iphone 6 and 6plus users. I feel they are banking on people copping the Note 4 if they want to keep those features creating a profit from that end taking a risk that those who cop the 5 won't shyt on it too much.

The only thing your mad about is no SD card. The note has always been a bigger galaxy. And sorry to break it to you, but SD cards are on their way out. LG can hold on as long as they can, but they will soon follow. SD cards on phones are a dying breed.