GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I'm thinking about getting the oneplusone straight up. only 300 for 64gb. should I?

brownlee said it's the best phone 300 or less :lupe:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
It was great as long as you didnt upgrade it to lollipop from kit kat

Cosign. That completely ruined the phone for me. It never worked 100% (on stock or custom ROMS) after I switched to Lollipop. It was the only phone I had where the stock untouched ROM that came with it worked better than anything else.

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
main reason I returned the S6 edge was because it was too small for me coming from an iphone 6+, but outside of that it was a great phone.
Besides the phone being too small, was it worth going from 6+ to the S6?...I got a 6+ and I'm thinkin bout making the switch

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Couple of weeks ago noticed my LG G3 would randomly restart every now and then. Started to more frequently. And now if my phone isn't plugged into the wall, it constantly restarts at the G3 screen. Hella frustrrsting and never seen anything like this before

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Besides the phone being too small, was it worth going from 6+ to the S6?...I got a 6+ and I'm thinkin bout making the switch

I had the 6+ prior and went back to it, I`m too deep in the iOS ecosystem, and Android didnt add anything I couldn't do on my iPhone, besides little geek stuff that I wouldn't use daily like using the phone as a dream cast with a bluetooth controller.

That said the S6 was the best if not most comparable experience to iOS (when it comes to being smooth and no real hiccups). I would wait for the Note 5 if you are looking move to android and want a bigger screen. I've had numerous Android devices with my first being a Galaxy S 1, and Android and iOS literally do the same thing nowadays, but little things like iMessage and all of my peeps being on it makes it more ideal (on top of being a Mac User).

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Couple of weeks ago noticed my LG G3 would randomly restart every now and then. Started to more frequently. And now if my phone isn't plugged into the wall, it constantly restarts at the G3 screen. Hella frustrrsting and never seen anything like this before

breh its dying, alot of different type of LG phones go through this. I had a midranger do the same shyt at first, then it would randomly restatrt at first then from there it would go from 90% batt to like 30% on every restart

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Lollipop runs fine on mine.
Battery is no where what it once was even after fixing all of these issues like bluetooth and touch responsiveness

I used to take my phone off the charger between 6-8am and charge the phone after 10pm, now I cant get to 3 before its almost dead

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Battery is no where what it once was even after fixing all of these issues like bluetooth and touch responsiveness

I used to take my phone off the charger between 6-8am and charge the phone after 10pm, now I cant get to 3 before its almost dead
Damn. You on CM12s 5.0.2?

Mine can go all day under heavy use. Atleast 10 hours if I'm always on it.

Might be a hardware issue.