official AI songs thread / cloned AI vocals can be used to make final songs from someone else's demo version

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
For example, someone used the ant clemon's demo for kanye

used the Kanye AI vocal model to clone kanye's voice on the ant clemon's DIY acapella via
and combined it back with the instrumental
original post

he did a similar process to this

people who are still merely typing in the words to to a soundboard i.e.
are missing the voice clone step via
....go thru the links and make sense of it

some voice models are less staticky and are better than others but that's how they are doing it

so you get results like this where someone used kanye's vocal AI model to clone common's verse from

into
on god's country

....so for all the static major demos he did for aaliyah can come to life if someone end up building the aaliyah singing AI model, etc

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I don’t know if this is why they sold their masters but this is definitely a use for them.
If a human is no longer needed to make a song how profitable are the masters of old catalogues? The other side is if these companies did it without their permission, then it's years of court. So they basically settled proactively.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
The tech is coming along at a crazy rate:

It wild how close the AI trained music generation is getting.

One of the most distinctive, often imitated but never duplicated vocal tones and this level of AI is amazing me with how close it is, even in such a basic state. Some rough points where its out of key and choppy but overall this is crazy.

MJ looking on like
full

This is going to be the next big thing in terms of filters as you'll be able to put them on your voice like makeup then fake up an entire song with the correct articulation as the base model over which they drape the tones of who you're imitating.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Most of them have optioned their image along with the sale of catalogues for a future deal, as and when.

The Beach Boys did the whole thing and you'll probably see them as the first of the digital resurrection.

Praise Hologram Tupac!

115.jpg

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
addendum:
if you really want to make an AI voice model via tacotron 2
follow these videos and you'll get close

the steps are the same but the notebooks are updated, you can find the current google colab #notebooks on their discord, either the legacy (for smaller data sets and run times) or pipeline (tries pitch perfect and takes longer) model

other stuff

AI Vinyl Drum Break Samples

Last edited:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Yea shyts changing

You can make accapellas from any song now. People have already started mixing and matching catalogs. People make dream albums.

Cilvaringz the wu killabee said he tried to do this a few years ago with wu tang vocals. Hed write a track, and theyd analyze the all their vocals and make them say what he wanted. He really wants wutang to hate him.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Would you listen to new old Biggie rhymes? Most say they won't, but they will. Especially when they get to the point when they've fed in not only the catalogue of styles but the actual AI modeled mindset that reflects the past to create a current projection.

It really is quite wild and also exceedingly obvious we're in a simulation.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
I remember wondering why Prince was pushing so hard against advancing technology at one point.

Boy do I get it now.

For as curious and excited some of the possibilities make me

It’s also terrifying because of the way they can possibly align artists with messages, ideas, agendas and themes they wouldn’t have consented to.

Last edited:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Anyone know any software that’s good with singing from text? I’m trying uberduck atm with Freddie mercury voice :heh: