Official 21 Bridges Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So like.....

Admittedly Marvel kinda fukked the game up and made it seem like unless you do $700M+ it’s a flop.

But what do we gotta do to come out and support Chadwick to make sure this does great?

Are we pushing for Bad Boy #s or higher?

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
:russell:

So let me see, I seen this movie In Captain America Civil War, great fukkin job Russo Brothers. T'Challa father dies he going around chasing Winter Solider who he thinks killed his Father

Now his father is a NYPD Cop who was killed in the line of duty when he was a child, he grew up to become a Police and hunt Cop Killer's

:martin:

:camby:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Hmmmm

giphy.gif

Denzel - Ricochet, Virtuosity, Courage Under Fire, Fallen, The Bone Collector, John Q, Out of Time, Man of Fire, The Taking of Pelham 123, Unstoppable, Safe House, The Equalizer

Will - Bad Boys, Enemy of State, I Robot, I Am Legend, Bright, Gemini Man

Sam L - The Long KISS Goodnight, The Negotiater, Shaft, Basic, SWAT, Lakeview Terrace, Unthinkable, Meeting Evil, Reasonable Doubt

Just to name a few.

Most “Action Thriller” type movies go to white guy

Jamie Fox has had a few with Sleepless, Law Abiding Citizen, The Kingdom, Stealth, Miami Vice, Collateral

But let’s be real..... excluding them 4. Who are the other black actors that either headline starred or had big roles in them type of movies?

Your Bruce Willis, Harrison Ford, Tom Cruise, etc down to even Jason Stratham white guys been getting these type of roles for decades

Martha

Idris Elba but perhaps too many villains.