Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
what roles are those?

Hmmmm

giphy.gif

Denzel - Ricochet, Virtuosity, Courage Under Fire, Fallen, The Bone Collector, John Q, Out of Time, Man of Fire, The Taking of Pelham 123, Unstoppable, Safe House, The Equalizer

Will - Bad Boys, Enemy of State, I Robot, I Am Legend, Bright, Gemini Man

Sam L - The Long KISS Goodnight, The Negotiater, Shaft, Basic, SWAT, Lakeview Terrace, Unthinkable, Meeting Evil, Reasonable Doubt

Just to name a few.

Most “Action Thriller” type movies go to white guy

Jamie Fox has had a few with Sleepless, Law Abiding Citizen, The Kingdom, Stealth, Miami Vice, Collateral

But let’s be real..... excluding them 4. Who are the other black actors that either headline starred or had big roles in them type of movies?

Your Bruce Willis, Harrison Ford, Tom Cruise, etc down to even Jason Stratham white guys been getting these type of roles for decades

Martha

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I want Chadwick to get his just due outside of being the dude who plays historical black figures and a comic book character, but I don't know about this one:patrice:
The Russos are getting heavy billing in this for being producers, meanwhile the actual director has done nothing of note outside of television. That said, even if it's bad, I'm happy to see us get these type of leading roles.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Hmmmm

giphy.gif

Denzel - Ricochet, Virtuosity, Courage Under Fire, Fallen, The Bone Collector, John Q, Out of Time, Man of Fire, The Taking of Pelham 123, Unstoppable, Safe House, The Equalizer

Will - Bad Boys, Enemy of State, I Robot, I Am Legend, Bright, Gemini Man

Sam L - The Long KISS Goodnight, The Negotiater, Shaft, Basic, SWAT, Lakeview Terrace, Unthinkable, Meeting Evil, Reasonable Doubt

Just to name a few.

Most “Action Thriller” type movies go to white guy

Jamie Fox has had a few with Sleepless, Law Abiding Citizen, The Kingdom, Stealth, Miami Vice, Collateral

But let’s be real..... excluding them 4. Who are the other black actors that either headline starred or had big roles in them type of movies?

Your Bruce Willis, Harrison Ford, Tom Cruise, etc down to even Jason Stratham white guys been getting these type of roles for decades

Martha
that's a fallacy, most people who say that do not watch black cinema.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
that's a fallacy, most people who say that do not watch black cinema.

Yes.... but key thing you said “black cinema”

This don’t seem to be a “black cinema” type film as they going for just that “cinema” audience.

Mission Impossible isn’t a “white cinema” film, it’s a “everyone” film.

Again I asked, who else did have in mind other than the folks I named?

Or what exactly is your counter-argument in this discussion?:jbhmm:

I’m open for discussion

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I want Chadwick to get his just due outside of being the dude who plays historical black figures and a comic book character, but I don't know about this one:patrice:
The Russos are getting heavy billing in this for being producers, meanwhile the actual director has done nothing of note outside of television. That said, even if it's bad, I'm happy to see us get these type of leading roles.

Exactly.... :salute:

But I don’t even think this is going to be bad. But then again I’m a fan if the “Action Thriller” and Thriller Genre in general.

I thought for what it was Sleepers with Jamie Foxx was a decent movie and didn’t get the hate.

If Keanu Reeves or Nic Cage down to Chris Pine or Jason Statham made that same movie, more critics would’ve propped it up and we’d be getting a sequel this summer

Martha

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Exactly.... :salute:

But I don’t even think this is going to be bad. But then again I’m a fan if the “Action Thriller” and Thriller Genre in general.

I thought for what it was Sleepers with Jamie Foxx was a decent movie and didn’t get the hate.

If Keanu Reeves or Nic Cage down to Chris Pine or Jason Statham made that same movie, more critics would’ve propped it up and we’d be getting a sequel this summer

Martha
I don't mean to necessarily say bad, but it looks like most cop films I've seen before. But plenty of average to somewhat above average white actors have made careers off of these type of films. There's no reason black actors, especially talented, charismatic ones like Boseman, can't get a nice check off that formula every now and then.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Trailer got played in front of EndGame last night.

Yea this shyt was the very first trailer at my Endgame showing. You saw that emphasis they put on the Russos and mentioning the Marvel joints they directed. Great way to start promoting, considering it’s not out until July. Hope the studios run the final trailer before Spider-Man when that’s out.

I kinda wanna cop a ticket for this :patrice: