Official 2023 FIBA Basketball World Cup Thread (August 25 - September 10)

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ingram has been horrendous in every game
It's crazy cause we know he's better than this but he just can't get it going
The only adjustment I'd make is maybe moving Ingram to the bench going forward and starting Paolo. Paolo has been playing great defense since FIBA started, he at least provides other facets of the shot isn't falling. Ingram is too much in his own head rn.
I wouldn't mess with the second unit beyond that, they've been playing excellent and wouldn't wanna fix what's not broken

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Ingram has been horrendous in every game
It's crazy cause we know he's better than this but he just can't get it going
The only adjustment I'd make is maybe moving Ingram to the bench going forward and starting Paolo. Paolo has been playing great defense since FIBA started, he at least provides other facets of the shot isn't falling. Ingram is too much in his own head rn.
I wouldn't mess with the second unit beyond that, they've been playing excellent and wouldn't wanna fix what's not broken
He's lucky these are pretty easy opponents. Lithuania and Montenegro will be on the same level as this Greece squad. If he can't figure it out by then, send him to the bench next to Kessler.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For all the talk about the world catching up and USA Basketball falling off, alot of these European and South American countries individually are worse talent wise than they were 10-15 years ago