Official 2023 FIBA Basketball World Cup Thread (August 25 - September 10)

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
France Latvia in 15 minutes is a huge game.

It's an elimination game pretty much. Loser isn't making it to the 2nd round. Latvia is sneaky good and shoots the fukk out of the ball. Wouldn't be shocked if they pull off the upset
I put some money on Latvia 10 mins before the game started, off the strength of this post. Appreciate it bruh

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I should've dropped something on Latvia ML when it was @ +1100 in the 4th:sadcam:
Shiiiid i couldn't name a single viking on that team other than the feisty one that used to play for the Spurs i think, but once i got the confirmation that (1) they had shooters and (2) they were up against Gobert, Batum, and Fournier in a meaningful game? That was an easy moneyline :mjlol:

Granted it was like +500 at the start of the game. I gotta be more patient and go with the live bets

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Shiiiid i couldn't name a single viking on that team other than the feisty one that used to play for the Spurs i think, but once i got the confirmation that (1) they had shooters and (2) they were up against Gobert, Batum, and Fournier in a meaningful game? That was an easy moneyline :mjlol:

Granted it was like +500 at the start of the game. I gotta be more patient and go with the live bets
I don't think I can bet on these games. 10 minute quarters and the momentum swings are real. Dubs go down 10 early, you're ok. Steph Curry will make his threes and do what he does. In these games, the most random guy will go off. Look at Angola. They have ONE NBA player in Bruno Fernando. He didn't lead the team in scoring today. DR today, Andres Feliz had 22/5/5 with SEVEN threes. Yuta Watanabe had 4 points.

This blatantly Japanese guy had 28

2Hawkinson_Josh.jpg

Last edited:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I feel bad for Jordan Clarkson. They needed this game today to stay alive and play Italy in an elimination game and goes 7/21 at home.

And DR needed Philippines to win so they could clinch :sad: Beat Angola, win the group.