Official 2023 FIBA Basketball World Cup Thread (August 25 - September 10)

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Steve Kerr really ain't coaching shyt this whole time :beli:
In five years time, watch people spin it as the Original Dream team vs College players game and Kerr pretend like he did it on purpose to get the stars out for the olympics....

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
In five years time, watch people spin it as the Original Dream team vs College players game and Kerr pretend like he did it on purpose to get the stars out for the olympics....
Naw this one finna stick Kerr was looking suspect all tournament... this guy actually wanted to bring Ant off the bench intially:mjlol:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps

Ewwwwww:scust:

bytch this America we don't lose to fukking Germany. We don't lose period at anything ever. Because we're the best at whatever we put our mind to fukk anybody else. Now you gotta listen to foreigners with the "World Champions of What" smug shyt for the next 2 years cause the team contracted that weak beta mentality from their head coach.
They would of been better getting some 6-11 college kid who just knows how to rebound and put back then the trash they trotter out there for center trying to be cutesey and shyt like He does with the Warriors. Well newsflash bytch you don't have the greatest 2 3pt shooters of all time on FIBA that cute shyt don't work

Get em the fukk outt here :camby:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
I would take Trae over Reaves yeah. I mean Trae is the better offensive player and can’t do any worse than Reaves who was unplayable vs a bunch of investment bankers for Lithuania. Trae at least got a 30 piece in him somewhere.

Listen MF, nobody gives a fukk about Reaves being a Laker only insofar as Laker fans overating a bench scrub and Steve Kerr being a dumbass and leaving him on the floor to get cooked in front of millions of people worldwide on the worse loss in US basketball history.

Nobody is saying the US played good D or that Reaves was the only substandard participant, what we are saying is during crunch time against good teams he shouldnt be be anywhere near a professional basketball court.

Do you understand?

This man is hurt :heh:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whaaaat? A 7 footer who actually rebounds? What's that and how would it work? :ohhh:

Ewwwwww:scust:

bytch this America we don't lose to fukking Germany. We don't lose period at anything ever. Because we're the best at whatever we put our mind to fukk anybody else. Now you gotta listen to foreigners with the "World Champions of What" smug shyt for the next 2 years cause the team contracted that weak beta mentality from their head coach.
They would of been better getting some 6-11 college kid who just knows how to rebound and put back then the trash they trotter out there for center trying to be cutesey and shyt like He does with the Warriors. Well newsflash bytch you don't have the greatest 2 3pt shooters of all time on FIBA that cute shyt don't work

Get em the fukk outt here :camby:

Thanks for that line breh...gimme a sec

World Champions of What????

:mjgrin:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps

Look who are allies are now....fukking Canadians....give credit to the world:hhh:

"Hey guys its ok if your losers like us at least you tried hard!" :krs: -Canadian mentality

shyt got me a little tight y'all my bad shout out to Canada

Get Steve Kerr and JJJ the entire fukk outta here asap mane

Braman

Superstar
Daps
This isn’t an all star team, why are people falling for this bullshyt copout like they could only have 2 PGs. Especially when Halliburton is 6’6 so that alleviates size concerns

Trae CELARLY should be on the team. They chose to go with role players instead.

I’m old enough to remember teams where they try to purposely add role players (Brad Miller, Mike Miller, Kirk Heinrich, etc ) and I’m pretty sure all those teams end up losing.
:mjgrin:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
steve kerr got outcoached by first year head coach darvin ham

dude is a fraud and has always been a fraud

Luke bum ass Walton already exposed that

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
There’s a clear skillset lacking on the USA apart from defense and rebounding, and that’s post play. The international teams weren’t scared to post a nikka up. I think Paulo was the only player on the USA team I saw post up in these games
Every time these inwards put the ball on the floor, it was a disaster

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There’s a clear skillset lacking on the USA apart from defense and rebounding, and that’s post play. The international teams weren’t scared to post a nikka up. I think Paulo was the only player on the USA team I saw post up in these games

Most post ups per game in the NBA last season:

1. Nikola Jokic (Serbia)
2. Joel Embiid (TBD)
3. Nikola Vucevic (Montenegro)
4. Anthony Davis
5. Jonas Valanciunas (Lithuania)
6. Jusuf Nurkic (Bosnia)
7. Domantas Sabonis (Lithuania)
8. Luka Doncic (Slovenia)
9. Alperen Sengun (Turkey)
10. Giannis Antetokounmpo (Greece)

:francis:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Think about it. Lionel Messi dragging Argentina through World Cup qualifying for the 5th time after winning the most important trophy in the world and our bytchass stars can’t even suit up to play 5 competitive 40 minute games. :mjlol:

Messi gets more love in Argentina than any US hoop star will ever get in the US