Official 2023 FIBA Basketball World Cup Thread (August 25 - September 10)

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I forgot Rowan is still in charge. For some weird reason I thought Nash was running this program

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Yup and expecting him to go play at that age while he still in the NBA is crazy :dead:
Well I remember kobe was trying to end his retirement tour on team USA but I think the only reason he didn't is because he realized how badly he declined and didn't want to take the spot from someone more worthy.

But Bron seems like he'll be a legitimately good player when he retires still so him doing that as a final run without any further responsibility could be a thing. Even moreso if one of his sons are tagging along.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Well I remember kobe was trying to end his retirement tour on team USA but I think the only reason he didn't is because he realized how badly he declined and didn't want to take the spot from someone more worthy.

But Bron seems like he'll be a legitimately good player when he retires still so him doing that as a final run without any further responsibility could be a thing. Even moreso if one of his sons are tagging along.
As a Lakers fan I don’t want it to happen may he save himself all for us :pachaha:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We shouldn’t have to ask Bron/KD to hoop again. This is on the next era with Zion/Ja/Tatum/Book/Ant and etc.

100% agree but it is what it is

I do think Tatum is willing to help carry the torch tho, he already went twice and has said he’s playing in 2024