Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What does deuce staley do? We keep talking about Ben Johnson getting a job but should we be giving Deuce any credit for this offense? Is the O all Johnson?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
What does deuce staley do? We keep talking about Ben Johnson getting a job but should we be giving Deuce any credit for this offense? Is the O all Johnson?
He’s the run game coordinator so he helps install run plays. Prob helps with screens too.

Jets defense is still the key but with Wilson starting we won’t need many points to win this game. Let’s go.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I made my mind up about wanting Richardson regardless of what Goff does. We can’t be stupid with the chance we have here.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps

I don’t care how we make it happen but we gotta snag this dude when the value is right.

@dh86 , I agree. Robinson been on my list for a minute too.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I don’t care how we make it happen but we gotta snag this dude when the value is right.

@dh86 , I agree. Robinson been on my list for a minute too.

We are wasting carries and touches on a beat up, three yards and a cloud of dust back. I don’t care how many times he falls in from the 1, I want dynamic athletes and big plays. Don’t let this OL go to waste

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
We are wasting carries and touches on a beat up, three yards and a cloud of dust back. I don’t care how many times he falls in from the 1, I want dynamic athletes and big plays. Don’t let this OL go to waste
We gotta keep Jamal around if for no other reason than he was a catalyst for our culture change. I’m cool with keeping him as our short yardage back like the raiders used to do with Zac crockett

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
We gotta keep Jamal around if for no other reason than he was a catalyst for our culture change. I’m cool with keeping him as our short yardage back like the raiders used to do with Zac crockett

That’s what he was supposed to be, I’d love to take a 3 down RB. We have the picks to make it happen