Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Some of these writers need they ass beat. So unnecessary

My first thought when I read this. Athletes should start going on journalist twitter accounts and articles with comments and tell them how bad the articles are. Point out mistakes made in the article. They should pull up old prediction articles and post them, I bet they couldn't handle it.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I take back my previous comment about not complaining about the number 2 pick. The only person I'd complain about is Jordan Davis. He could be the next dominant force in the league but I'm cool with missing out on all that potential because I can't overlook how few snaps he's played during the season. I also have a thing against athletes who are too big for their position. No matter the sport. Jarred Sullinger, Aaron Gibson, Zion. I'm not willing to bet an athlete is gonna get into better shape or more committed to maintaining his weight after they get enough money to never have to work again. Might be unfair but GM's have to consider this going forward IMO.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
If Hutch goes first, I assume Thibs is not a Dan Campbell guy so they'll pass on him (stupidly). Maybe they trade down and let someone take Willis. Personally I want Thibs, Kyle Hamilton (trade down), or Travon Walker (trade down).

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If Hutch goes first, I assume Thibs is not a Dan Campbell guy so they'll pass on him (stupidly). Maybe they trade down and let someone take Willis. Personally I want Thibs, Kyle Hamilton (trade down), or Travon Walker (trade down).

i’ll give the lions the benefit of the doubt if they draft thibs but I haven’t seen anything to suggest he’s as good as they say he is.