Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
LaPorta is a much better blocker than I thought coming into the season. Already more impressed with his physicality than Hockenson's.
He's already an upgrade over Hock because he can block. TJ is such a soft player. I still can't believe Minny gave him that contract.

When this team wins a Super Bowl, Brad Holmes should get a ten year extension and a statue. They should also change that ridiculous WCF patch to Sheila's initials.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Hope we aren't feeling ourselves too much and play flat on Sunday
First home game of the season I highly doubt it. Ford field gone be live as shyt and Dan gone have them boys ready. Fans gonna be lit and Tubi CJ done lit a fire under them with this ski mask shyt. They already sold out on Amazon:russ:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
First home game of the season I highly doubt it. Ford field gone be live as shyt and Dan gone have them boys ready. Fans gonna be lit and Tubi CJ done lit a fire under them with this ski mask shyt. They already sold out on Amazon:russ:
Zero chance they come out flat on Sunday. It's gonna sound like a playoff game in there, especially if they get an early TD.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Zero chance they come out flat on Sunday. It's gonna sound like a playoff game in there, especially if they get an early TD.

Agreed. We could win, we could lose...but there's no way they come out unprepared or flat in that environment. Given the tackle situation it's hard not to think we win this. I'm super interested in seeing who is active for the Lions defense wise. You gotta think Buggs and/or Martin play, given that Seattle will be running the ball hard.

Also tonight...Vikings likely going 0-2. If we go 2-0, in arguably the hardest games in the first half of the season, this division is ours.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agreed. We could win, we could lose...but there's no way they come out unprepared or flat in that environment. Given the tackle situation it's hard not to think we win this. I'm super interested in seeing who is active for the Lions defense wise. You gotta think Buggs and/or Martin play, given that Seattle will be running the ball hard.

Also tonight...Vikings likely going 0-2. If we go 2-0, in arguably the hardest games in the first half of the season, this division is ours.

It's too early to write GB off though

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
I can't wait to see how the crowd looks with the ski masks lol maybe it will be our thing for the season. Might have to head downtown just for the vibes .

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Paschal out for 4 games, damn. Decker out for the game.

Worth noting that St Brown, Chark, and Swift didn't play in the game against Seattle last year and we still put up 45. We had Tom Kennedy out there lol.
I watched the Rams absolutely manhandle the Seahawks IN Seattle last week and I'm pretty sure both of Seattle's tackles are out tomorrow. There's no reason Detroit shouldn't blow the doors off them.