Official 2021 NBA All Star “Weekend” Thread [Covid Edition Live from ATL]

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

lol he was smashing Linas Kleiza’s girl when he was at Mizzou...like we always use to hear rumors and stuff about him doing coke and shyt and partying with the students, just like that coach from Iowa who was partying with Kroenke when he would come here, but we would always do the Missouri basketball camps, basically every good team from across the state would go there and play against each other for like a week, but um the players use to work at the camps, so I’m just shooting around with another one of my teammates...Arthur Bryant, Rickey Paulding, and somebody else are walking close to us and my boy is like is Quinn really banging Kleiza’s girl? ...Bryant looks at us and smiles and says you know I can’t disclose that sensitive information

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
That simmons dunk was super mid. Who cares if he got that vertical? Jaxson Hayes damn near smashes his forehead on the rim every game he gets minutes in

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Simons shyt was trash :mjlol: any nikka with athleticism in the league can get that especially for a lil drop dunk like that cmon son :camby:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
holly shyt they really robbing pacers dude, I am done with this shyt lol thats hall of fame dunkers not being able to rate dunks correctly