Official 2021 Game Delay Thread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I figure I’ll just start an official thread since it’s gonna be so common and it’s a good way to keep track of releases this year.

I’ll start it off with a new one.

EroKZYYWMAAJMZK

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
God of War Ragnarok ain’t making it that’s for damn sure, same goes for Horizon 2.

After the Cyberjunk fiasco and the pandemic, devs are gonna be working at a slow pimp’s pace.

I think Horizon will make it by years end but def not the first half.

I think Ratchet and Clank will be late spring/early summer, Horizon for fall, and GoW in early 2021

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
God of War Ragnarok ain’t making it that’s for damn sure, same goes for Horizon 2.

After the Cyberjunk fiasco and the pandemic, devs are gonna be working at a slow pimp’s pace.

I think Cyberpunk is going to make game companies re-evaluate their marketing process completely. Much needed too, shyt was getting out of control hyping games up 7 years ahead of release. No way of even knowing the game will even be ready by then.

I bet we won't see anything about Elder Scrolls 6 WELL into development now. Like what happened with Fallout 4.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Another one

ErtSg61W4AAqz6e

I was actually kind of looking forward this game. Would have been a nice stuck in the house multiplayer game

Last edited:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think Cyberpunk is going to make game companies re-evaluate their marketing process completely. Much needed too, shyt was getting out of control hyping games up 7 years ahead of release. No way of even knowing the game will even be ready by then.

I bet we won't see anything about Elder Scrolls 6 WELL into development now. Like what happened with Fallout 4.

It's gonna come down to shareholders. Pubs are always gonna bow down to them, and they need the hype cycles for their dollars, great game be damned.

I completely agree tho the shyt is honestly corny to me at this point. There's no point in giving a date more than a few months out because nobody with sense will believe it anymore in the first place.

And now even going gold isn't worth shyt :mjlol: