Official 2020 South Carolina Primary Thread: Joe Biden wins in blowout!

Who wins the Democrat primary in SC?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 34 35.4%
  • Bernie

Votes: 57 59.4%
  • Warren

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Steyer

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Mayor Pete

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Amy Kloubacher

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cheddar Biscuits

Give Me Sight Beyond Sight
Daps
As I said before, in the part of the post you conveniently left out,

If I give all black people free healthcare, that doesn't stop racist practices from doctors. If I fully fund schools, that doesn't stop white teachers giving assignments about African animals during Black History Month. It's more than economics.
They don't "have a lot of overlap." They overlap. Period. That's why you can't name a single act of discrimination that has no economic consequence.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
As I said before, in the part of the post you conveniently left out,

If I give all black people free healthcare, that doesn't stop racist practices from doctors. If I fully fund schools, that doesn't stop white teachers giving assignments about African animals during Black History Month. It's more than economics.
Scientific racism :francis:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
You're now talking about the housing crisis. :mjlol:
It's like those fake liberal sketches , mfer know damn well shyt ain't possible so will argue against getting rid of the racist laws that actually matter. :mjlol:

" hey marcus I'm totally down with reparations, maybe once you get them you can come live in our neighborhoods and go to our schools"

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
They don't "have a lot of overlap." They overlap. Period. That's why you can't name a single act of discrimination that has no economic consequence.

In the post you quoted, I gave you two. But here's another question. Do you believe that a black manager can't experience racism at his job if he makes the same (or even more) than his white counterpart at the same job?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It's like those fake liberal sketches , mfer know damn well shyt ain't possible so will argue against getting rid of the racist laws that actually matter. :mjlol:

" hey marcus I'm totally down with reparations, maybe once you get them you can come live in our neighborhoods and go to our schools"
Early poty contender. :russ:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You think Warren will really go at Bernie like that? I know Biden will. But I doubt Steyer will either.
Warren got no choice.. her performance in the NV debates is a direct reason why you raised the most money afterwards.. it shows people want to see her fight and want the Presidency...

She will absolutely go at Bernie’s neck..