Official 2020 Nevada Caucus Thread: Bernie Sanders wins in blowout!

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The MSM is so stupid, they don’t realize they are playing the Vince McMahon role to Bernie’s people’s champ.

source.gif

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interestingly, they mention that in the more white areas, Sanders is doing worse.

Narratives are getting destroyed tonight. :lolbron:
They seem to every primary state thread dont they?

Now we can add a Nap meltdown to the desert menu if you still have room after the centrist juelzing and neoliberal wine mom pearl clutching entrees.

Lets eat
tumblr_nl25d9rdZc1rwfctbo1_540.gif

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Rojas hot or okay looking? I can't decide, she is chameleon

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Not really. If anything it amplifies your blind spots on reality.

I think @Shogun said it best. M4A is Trump's wall on the left. :manny:
These arguments apply to any dem so the frequency it would be brung up for Sanders vs any other candidate shows a clear bias :yeshrug:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Basically, which why its kind of an irrelavent argument.

"MY goal is to make sure Obama is a 1 term president". Regardless of the fact that didn't happen, Mcconnel already told you what he is about more than 10 years ago. Folks living in some alternate dimension where Republicans are suddenly going to love a Democrat over a Republican and Republican politicians aren't going to act like Republican politicians.

No matter who is the nominee, you will deal with the same shyt.
With the state of polarized politics in the country whomever is the president Jan 2021 is going to be hamstrung with how well they've done down ballot.

Plenty of important primaries up for grabs on super Tuesday and very little discussion.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't watch MSNBC, but why would anybody there be surprised about Bernie winning? :what:

Him winning Nevada is a given. Only interesting thing about this primary is who gets 2nd/3rd place.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
These arguments apply to any dem so the frequency it would be brung up for Sanders vs any other candidate shows a clear bias :yeshrug:
Warren and Sanders require more sweeping change that requires legislation than the other candidates.

It seems like you just don't want to talk about more than it not being accurate. :ld:

When I ask who y'all are supporting down ballot it's usually cricket.... :ld: