Official 2020 Nevada Caucus Thread: Bernie Sanders wins in blowout!

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Bernie probably wins and passes the same amount of legislation as Trump. :manny:
I feel like this is a good look on how sad this situation is for some. They hate a candidate promoting better lives for everyone so their best case scenario now is just “he’ll never get anything done” & they’ll actually gloat in the future if that ends up being the case :picard:

that lack of empathy is crazy, Chris Matthews level & it’s sad :yeshrug:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I feel like this is a good look on how sad this situation is for some. They hate a candidate promoting better lives for everyone so their best case scenario now is just “he’ll never get anything done” & they’ll actually gloat in the future if that ends up being the case :picard:

that lack of empathy is crazy, Chris Matthews level & it’s sad :yeshrug:
he's better than most options but you can still be realistic and realize its gonna be hard to pass legislation when automatically all of the republicans and half of the democrats you've been shytting on for years hate you :yeshrug:

thats a subtle point of politics bernie and his worshippers have missed

Daps
its killing me rojas is so calm talking too

its literally like shes like :o:

and gloria old ass like :damn:

also john king will never not make things exciting, i can tell dana bash trying to get that old thing back everytime he starts going off on trends, possibilities and historical precedence off the dome

Their kid is only 8. You know they still smash during the drop offs.