:blessed:Where’s yang gang

tenor.gif

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
UBI is the social program, combined with free healthcare care is literally the best outcome we could ever hope for. In fact it’s even better since resources are put directly in the hands of the people instead of being delegated by different states that can put biased stipulation on them.
So the end of social worker's?

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the end of social worker's?

Nah, it’s impossible to eliminate that level of infrastructure. There will always be people who like the current programs better or benefit more from from them than UBI.

But with much less people on these programs there will be less social workers definitely :manny:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Castro, i'll use some boxing terms. it's like Marvin Hagler vs Tommy Hearns He threw one hell of an haymaker early but broke his hand in the process, Decriminalizing border crossing is not going fly with a lot of people. Gonna sound like open borders and apparently he was getting pressed by Meagan McCain of all people for it and didn't give the best answers. Will need to pivot away from it, if he even can.

:patrice:

I don't know man, usually I might be inclined to agree with you on this issue, but with all this fukkery going on at the border, especially with the dead father and daughter, I think Castro's proposal has the wave. That shyt is a full-blown crisis, and it's only going to get worse. Castro was very smart in framing this proposal as simply a return to the previous way border crossings were handled.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
@Call Me James posted something earlier from Google that showed this was the case. Web searches mean shyt. I'll wait for polls asking directly who viewers favor. Not this wishy washy search engine searches. I admit one of the few times I did search Tulsi, not last night, was to look at her Google pics to see what she was working with body wise. :shaq:
Does she got a ass back there? I couldn’t tell from the debate angles.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Lots of good potential VP candidates tonight. We will see if this lives up to the hype since this is supposed to be the big kids table

lets see if msnbc finds time for some black questions tonight :mjpls:
Seriously
Wassup with yall?
Who gives about VPs???????????