Official 2020 Democratic Primary Debate Thread

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
I thought Inslee was pretty disappointing to be honest. He tried to flex on women's rights and Klobuchar smacked him down. He then had a layup with the "Name the single biggest existential threat" and botched it by Trump instead of climate change. It's like his goal tonight was to become a viable candidate as opposed to pushing his one issue and getting a cabinet spot. :ld:

To be fair when he said Trump the crowd popped huge. That plays well with non politicos, more than climate change IMO.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
To be fair when he said Trump the crowd popped huge. That plays well with non politicos, more than climate change IMO.
Oh yeah, it was definitely a crowd-pleaser. I was just expecting Inslee to be the single-issue candidate for the most important issue in the election. That's a good look for him but he let others steal that lane, which I don't understand because he's definitely not winning the nomination.

:yeshrug:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beto needs to look at the tape, adjust the defense, and come out swinging next debate. Good thing is he has lots of time. If he was doing better so many people wouldn't be flocking to Biden.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought Inslee was pretty disappointing to be honest. He tried to flex on women's rights and Klobuchar smacked him down. He then had a layup with the "Name the single biggest existential threat" and botched it by Trump instead of climate change. It's like his goal tonight was to become a viable candidate as opposed to pushing his one issue and getting a cabinet spot. :ld:
That Trump answer was loved by the audience though. I think he did well with limited time. I'd like to see more on his plan and what he thinks on others issues next time imo. Great VP pick for now.

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
Oh yeah, it was definitely a crowd-pleaser. I was just expecting Inslee to be the single-issue candidate for the most important issue in the election. That's a good look for him but he let others steal that lane, which I don't understand because he's definitely not winning the nomination.

:yeshrug:

He let Beto, who according to ya'll in the HL did the worst of all of them undercut him with climate change so yeah Inslee definitely threw an airball on that one.