CookoutGang
tumblr_n4yhypkT2b1s8ohmto1_500.gif

"It's Lit. Feel the Buzz!"

"Do You Still Believe in Love? What's Your Drug? What's Your Drug?"
full

D-CbFwrU4AIqCpY.jpg

Tulsi Gabbard on Drudge Poll Win: I'm 'Most Qualified' as Cmdr-in-Chief

Tulsi Gabbard Wrecks Dems With Powerful Anti-War Debate Answers

Poll shows Tulsi Gabbard is winner of the first Democratic debate | Daily Mail Online

Negged and reported for low quality posting.

Is this nikka spamming the thread over a Druge poll for the democratic debate winner? :gucci:

Delete your account :scust:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yang's campaign manager

This nerd must’ve not watched the same debate I did. They talked about jobs and the economy plenty of times.just because they didn’t present it like yang does( he always mentions automation and it’s true) doesn’t mean they didn’t speak on it.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nerd must’ve not watched the same debate I did. They talked about jobs and the economy plenty of times.just because they didn’t present it like yang does( he always mentions automation and it’s true) doesn’t mean they didn’t speak on it.

Yea not sure you can expect details at this point of the debates. Everything was wide ranging

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
If one of yall preferred candidates was the Top of the Drudge Poll you would be memeing/celebrating :krs: (you call it "trolling" the board) all over this thread :childplease:.

Nobody would be saying you need to get reported or cited for low quality posting :stopitslime:

As of 8 am Central. She is holding 45% of the vote in that poll. Yes, I would like to see other polls, which we should get Friday morning or this weekend after 2nd DNC debate , but until then....stop being crybaby bytches. :scust:

Drudge as in Drudge Report?:dwillhuh: Yea that’s gon have to be neg for him

Negged and reported for low quality posting.

Is this nikka spamming the thread over a Druge poll for the democratic debate winner? :gucci:

Delete your account :scust:

Drudge is the 6th largest news aggregation website in the U.S.
From 2018: Drudge Report Passes New York Times in Web Traffic and Engagement in First Half of 2018

We definitely should ignore a poll by them :dead:.

Show me a different poll (liberal, conservative, or moderate),....otherwise ....enjoy the 2nd debate :mjlit:.

Yall act like Republicans/Conservatives don't vote.

Yall act like Republicans/Conservatives couldn't possibly vote in DNC primaries in their states or switch parties to do so.

Yall act like Republicans/Conservatives couldn't possibly vote for a Democrat on election night 2020.

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Drudge is the largest news aggregation news site on the planet.

We definitely should ignore a poll by them :dead:. It actually passed the New York Times last year as largest news aggregator web site.
Drudge Report Passes New York Times in Web Traffic and Engagement in First Half of 2018

Show me a different poll, otherwise ....enjoy the 2nd debate :mjlit:
SimilarWeb’s latest Media Publications ranking, which covers the first six months of 2018, shows Matt Drudge’s right-wing news aggregation website flopped places with the Times for No. 6 for top U.S. media publications online.

DUCY you were Negged?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
My personal Performance Power Rankings:
10. Beto O Rourke: Beto finally got asked to give real answers and tried to avoid it by speaking spanish :russ:. Watching Castro and Booker dunk on him early as he floundered was beautiful. It was a really bad look for him, made worse by the fact that he kept getting called out by peers.

9. John Delaney: He'd be worse than Beto, but nobody knew who Delaney was to begin with. Dude's constant interruptions and begging for time was annoying coupled with his answers being irrelevant next Klobuchar who presented the same sorta responses but with much better rhetoric and control.

8. Tim Ryan: I actually thought Ryan had a couple of nice moments early. Specifically his response to school shooting questions, which he folded mental health, anti-bullying and PTSD messaging into. But he jumped into the deep end debating foreign policy with Gabbard and taking the hawk's side; got dunked on; and honestly seemed a little too wired throughout.

7. Inslee: A little too heavy on the "i'm the only one to do..." and mention legislation that people on the stage have supported but can't pass because of our congressional make-up. Mentioned his green plan as the gold standard which was right, but didn't fill in the blanks of what it entails well enough imo. He wasn't bad but coming from a low position in the race, he didn't do much to help himself.

6. Klobuchar: I don't agree with any of her answers but she kept herself controlled and sold her answers half decent. She also got way more time than I felt she deserved as someone polling so low. Other candidates had to pick fights to get time and she would just get a chance to offer a bland incremental solution and answer for no clear reason other than maybe to be devil's advocate. Still, others committed own goals on themselves or got dunked on by others; or were just invisible.

5. Tulsi: She got very little time early which might explain why she struggled to separate herself from the pack early. I also got a bit frustrated that she gave a bit of a stump speech for her first answer instead of answering the question. But she also didn't give terrible answers or anything, it was just the limited time and fact that a lot of candidates offered progressive answers so she blended in. That said, she jumped to five as soon as foreign policy came out. She got the poster of the night dunking on Ryan and stood out fighting for a more peaceful approach to foreign policy. She did well with what they gave her but had less to work with than the crew I put above her. I think she helped herself though.

4. DeBlasio: Could drop him to 5 for Tulsi based on the second half. He was like Tulsi in reverse. He started really strong, hit some cats and fought hard for some good progressive values. He also seemed to realize that he was gonna get short ended on time, so he was proactive and willing to throw some heat at others. The second half was bad though, he barely got time and had some Delaney-lite moments jumping in unnecessarily. But I pump him to four because he did really well in the first half and may have gotten himself back on some progressives' good sides. He was damn near Warren's attack dog, defending similar policy but more aggressively. I kinda wish he was on stage to do that for Bernie :lolbron:

3. Castro: His immigration answer was my favorite bit of the night. Demanding everyone acknowledge Trump's ridiculous law change that created the detention crisis and coming back to it repeatedly was money! That got even better when he smoked Beto for it. But that wasn't the only time he did well. He gave strong messages to PoC across the board and had solid left leaning approaches all night. He looked the part of someone that could hop on a cabinet or a ticket and cook. That said, I'm not a fan of his past performance in big roles but what he's selling looks damned good if he sticks to it.

2. Booker: My dude went way left of where I'd typically expect. He gave strong answers pretty much all night. This dude really looked like he was auditioning to get offered VP by Warren or Sanders with his moves. I kinda hated his answer about the Iran deal, just a weird attempt at taking two sides on it. But overall, I think he did himself a lot of favors with his performance as someone who'd pretty much faded into no momentum. I say this as someone who lives in Jersey and like Castro, I'm not as enthusiastic about his actual performance in office as his performance in the debate last night. Though I also think he gets hit a bit harder than he deserves sometimes.

1. Warren: All she really had to do was not drop the ball and she delivered beyond that. Clarifying her stance on M4A and just leaning left all the way through was nice to see. She also gave some quality answers on gun control (research focus) and climate change (she managed to thread the needle on job creation and green energy funding beautifully). She kinda fell to the side a bit during the second half but she'd already planted her flag with some great answers and she still managed to get in some nice answers even in the half where she got less attention. More than anything else, I don't think anyone did a thing to overtake her last night. She did really well and was already starting with a big lead. So she got that.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

I was gonna say the same thing, the climate change answers alone included plenty of job talk including a direct call to open more manufacturing jobs via green policy from Warren. I remember someone directly speaking to Trump's promise that he'd bring back manufacturing jobs early on too but it's vague in my mind.