Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
If anything Warren won tonight
200.gif

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
It's probably going to be ignored except for online clips, no MSM play but that moment was one of the highlights of the debate to me :dead: What do you personally think though? i don't think it was a good look for Pete but that's me.

If they play the entirety of that clip, which the MSM won't, Pete is over in Flint.

Marianne, probably by accident, set herself up wonderfully for Flint. Talking about reparations and the poisoning of the populace. Two things she can talk up thoroughly in Flint and the South. If her campaign is smart, they'll get her to elaborate and give details and policy solutions for them.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Oh ok

See, the thing is this. She's never had plastic surgery before and for a white woman, she's got good genes

Most white women by the time their in their 30s many of them look they in their 40's.

1. cause white women usually age harder and 2. cause a lot of them get so much plastic surgery work done

But she looks all natural and like she has some good genes. She's aged gracefully.

190414220947-marianne-williamson-digital-town-hall.jpg

190414181457-marianne-williamson-town-hall-1.jpg

Looks like she has a nice set of breasts:whoo:

rawImage.jpg

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

Lol. These stupid Twitter hoes have amnesia and forget 2016? Nobody gives a fukk that you’re a woman. White women supported Trump more than Hillary. Get over this “WE ARE WOMEN” shyt and get on the actual fukking issues.

Stupid blue check bytch

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
How did you conclude that Bernie is Joe Biden gang's backup??? They're complete opposites.
It's been shown in polls now for months. You would think most Biden voters would flock to a Harris or Pete, but they actually go to Bernie. That's why as Biden went up in the polls, Bernie somewhat slipped, and vice versa. There is also a lot of overlap with Warren and Harris, which is why Warren boost came with a Harris decline. Most voters aren't as ideological as the coli or media thinks.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
just to be clear we stanning open borders now? :gucci:

nikka, fukk opening borders and amnesty..even anchor babies.

Other guy stated black Boomers were Biden loyalist regardless. Like black boomers AND millennial were for Hilary was all I was saying. Clinton/Obama association is all you need for 90% of nikkas to vote for you.