Official 2020 Democratic Primary Debate Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Kamala gonna have all the headlines tomorrow. But listen.. Some y'all don't understand how HUGE that :obama: bump for Biden is. People want 2012 back. Biden has a strong ass co-sign for Obama, he ain't gonna fall out that quickly..

Plus, Biden appeals to the midwest factory workers that switched from Dem to GOP during 2016. Those people wanna switch back. Biden appeals to them "working class" midwestern white voters.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Y’all overplaying this Biden is done shyt . The people that support him not gonna really care about that States Rights shyt .

Kamala was fiery but her issue is nikkas not gonna support her for real
This. I'm not voting for Kamala...I don't give a damn what she says.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Honestly..gillibrand vexes me. It almost makes me feel sexist though :snoop:

She blatantly plays the gender card. Its not that she doesnt have a point with some or most of what shes saying in regards to that but idk...its conflicting
Man don't feel bad. She's disingenuous and pandering.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
so what are your ranks tonight?
Overall nothing has changed with who the real contenders are: Biden, sanders, warren, Harris

People who should (will) stick around: booker, Castro, (booty...I want him out but he’ll stay)

Piqued my interest: de Blasio, inslee

Gtfo: Delaney, hickenlooper, Beto, gilibrand, klobouchar, yang, salwell, gabbard, Williamson and anyone else who wasn’t memorable enough to name/didn’t make the debates

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
marianne williamson

Oh ok

See, the thing is this. She's never had plastic surgery before and for a white woman, she's got good genes

Most white women by the time their in their 30s many of them look they in their 40's.

1. cause white women usually age harder and 2. cause a lot of them get so much plastic surgery work done

But she looks all natural and like she has some good genes. She's aged gracefully.

190414220947-marianne-williamson-digital-town-hall.jpg

190414181457-marianne-williamson-town-hall-1.jpg

Looks like she has a nice set of breasts:whoo:

rawImage.jpg