NULL
nkqPRSE.png

What did I do now to get your panties in a bunch? @The Pink Panther

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
ya'll can't let these republicac00n pedos gang up on napoleon. any other year i wouldn't care, but trumpset doesn't get to WOAT the creator of the trump russia thread.
Yeah, look at who is voting for him. These people shouldn’t get to decide the vote. It has to be one of them who gets it. They’ve spent all year pushing pedo conspiracy theories, accusing non trump supporters of witch hunts, pushing white supremacist conspiracy theories, derailing threads, trolling during nazi rallies, arguing the civil war wasn’t needed, arguing to split the vote when one senate candidate is a pro slavery child molester, pushing the lost cause ideology, and making countless alt accounts when they get bushed. If they won’t get banned, they deserve the WOAT.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, look at who is voting for him. These people shouldn’t get to decide the vote. It has to be one of them who gets it. They’ve spent all year pushing pedo conspiracy theories, accusing non trump supporters of witch hunts, pushing white supremacist conspiracy theories, derailing threads, trolling during nazi rallies, arguing the civil war wasn’t needed, arguing to split the vote when one senate candidate is a pro slavery child molester, pushing the lost cause ideology, and making countless alt accounts when they get bushed. If they won’t get banned, they deserve the WOAT.
:russ::mjlol::stopitslime:

Nap needs to wear that banner for flooding hl with bs

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Not to be a pain the neck but in previous years you couldn't have already won a woat banner and get one again I believe