Who is HL's 2017 WPOTY?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
voted nap because he's an insufferable blowhard and im trying to split the vote. He makes reasonable people look bad compared to the conspiracy theorists who just solidify preconceived notions.

At least I can remember one time where freud admitted he fukked up. Also the Russia megathread is cool, but there are a lot of contributors, and they are at least generally inquisitive. We could have all gotten the important news eventually.

Freud was talking crazy about antifa right before Charlotesville, but we have to remember he's a Canadian who loves pizzas and gates or something. He never had a chance.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
@tru_m.a.c do you even know how to count? i wasnt even nominated by anybody except by @Call Me James and he actually got more nominations than i did

this type of stuff is why you got nominated for WOAT and why you need to be removed as mod

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
@tru_m.a.c do you even know how to count? i wasnt even nominated by anybody except by @Call Me James and he actually got more nominations than i did

this type of stuff is why you got nominated for WOAT and why you need to be removed as mod

I’m gonna have to throw a dap @tru_m.a.c’s way. He actually had the decency to throw his own name up there :ehh:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

my nomination for you got a lot of daps. :youmadcam:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
voted nap because he's an insufferable blowhard and im trying to split the vote. He makes reasonable people look bad compared to the conspiracy theorists who just solidify preconceived notions.

At least I can remember one time where freud admitted he fukked up. Also the Russia megathread is cool, but there are a lot of contributors, and they are at least generally inquisitive. We could have all gotten the important news eventually.

Freud was talking crazy about antifa right before Charlotesville, but we have to remember he's a Canadian who loves pizzas and gates or something. He never had a chance.
Hands down Nap. For every one or two good things he posts, there's 20 bad ones.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

:patrice:
I was leaning heavily towards him too but @theworldismine13 made such a hard push towards the end of the year.
I date out but @theworldismine13 has ben bytching about Mexicans since 20003-4 and fukking them this whole time

You fukking hypocritical midget

:dead:

You grew up in Flatbush have some self respect for yourself

I’d vote for @Pink_Freud but @theworldismine13 looking like he wanna make a push for the title in this thread

I want to formally nominate @theworldismine13 for supporting a pedophile bigot and suggesting other black people should too. This is his exchange regarding Roy Moore in Alabama.

:rudy: looks like 4 nods to me....if any of the quoted posters want to pull their nominations right now feel free to do so.....