Official 007: NO TIME TO DIE Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I love this choice just because it is so outside the box and should guarantee a different style of Bond movie.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Damn, I was just saying the other night CF should do a remake of Hitchock's "Rebecca"

This isn't quite his forte, but he will probably make it his. Dark, and masterfully shot, "Beasts of No Nation" is one of my favorite movies in the last 5 years or so.

I think there is a real possibility it falls through too though. The Bond movies are always a nightmare, financially, creatively, bureaucratically.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Lets go!!!

https://www.maxim.com/entertainment/james-bond-25-shatterhand-2019-2

Following a turbulent start to production with Cary Fukunaga replacing Danny Boyle as director and re-writing the script due to creative differences, a working title for the upcoming 25th James Bond moviestarring Daniel Craig as 007 one last time has finally been revealed: Shatterhand.

According to the London Independent, back in August 2017, a report had announced that the new film would be titled as such, but it's only now being confirmed...at least as the "working title."

The same report also claimed the plot would be based on Raymond Benson's 2001 novel Never Dream of Dying. Benson's novels also provided the plots for Tomorrow Never Dies, The World Is Not Enough, and Die Another Day.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
is this the one that will star charlize theron as the new bond?