Official 007: NO TIME TO DIE Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
stop you sold me already :damn:
I’m not saying it’s as good as that for me. Idk where I stand with it yet cause I’m still thinking about it. I just know it goes for the same emotion. Sometimes blatantly and has the same idea at its core. Whether it pulls it off or not is going to be a debate for years. Some bond geeks will love it others will straight up hate it. Just like OHMSS

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I enjoyed it

watching it in London made it extra special for me

rip Daniel Craig’s bond was a good run
shyt choked me up on several occasions. First time he goes to Vesper's grave and says he misses her. Then when the OHMSS theme played when he's talking to M. And when he's making that final ascent

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
shyt choked me up on several occasions. First time he goes to Vesper's grave and says he misses her. Then when the OHMSS theme played when he's talking to M. And when he's making that final ascent

it did me as well, the part he realized that he could never be around Madeleine or his daughter :to:, we’ve seen bond get out of worse but he was just defeated and resigned to his fate. For a second I thought like Russia or Japan would shoot down the missiles. Q would find some way to cleanse and a happily ever after.

I kind of thought Of my own love life how nothing ever works out for me and the times I thought it would nah it’s a terrible feeling
:to:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
it did me as well, the part he realized that he could never be around Madeleine or his daughter :to:, we’ve seen bond get out of worse but he was just defeated and resigned to his fate. For a second I thought like Russia or Japan would shoot down the missiles. Q would find some way to cleanse and a happily ever after.

I kind of thought Of my own love life how nothing ever works out for me and the times I thought it would nah it’s a terrible feeling
:to:

Yeah man. I figured they'd just let him keep living with the knowledge he couldnt be with his woman or his kid. and he'd just keep fighting the fight. but the more I think about it, the more I realize that's a crueler fate than the one he had. just wanted James to be happy and finally get some peace. and I think he was. he was happy in that moment knowing he created something that wasn't death and was able to love someone and be loved and make something beautiful as a result

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Yeah man. I figured they'd just let him keep living with the knowledge he couldnt be with his woman or his kid. and he'd just keep fighting the fight. but the more I think about it, the more I realize that's a crueler fate than the one he had. just wanted James to be happy and finally get some peace. and I think he was. he was happy in that moment knowing he created something that wasn't death and was able to love someone and be loved and make something beautiful as a result
so they iron man him:mjcry: