Superstar
Supporter
Daps
man where can i watch this. i used to have the DVD

i know netflix hulu don't got it :sadbron:

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps

I remember when I worked food service/retail and I quit for the exact same reason. nikkas wanted me to wear to go above and beyond for a job that didn't pay me enough and always shifted my hours without calling me in the first place. nikkas said, "You're not nice enough to the customers" Even though we worked in a business district that was full of people who didn't want to deal with any cornball shyt and just wanted to buy their coffee and get the fukk out of there. bytch really wanted me to talk to cac customers on some, "How was your day" shyt at like 8:00 AM. Funniest part is that on those receipt surveys, I actually received the highest marks because they knew they'd get what they paid for and I'd go above and beyond to get them the fukk out of my store as swiftly as possible.

shyt, now in the office, I think of "pieces of flare" when people expect me to go above and beyond for some stupid shyt. If the work is done, the work is done. If they're no complaints-- why the fukk do you care? ... Damn, this movie is so good and gets me heated about work. It's a realistic portrayal on two different work places, and shyt by the end, we see that working for yourself is the smartest thing you could do, even if the money is an issue.