Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Beat me to it by seconds but patmon been our most versatile cornerback this summer.

Scandrick goin down hurts the team, but we quietly had decent depth in the secondary especially if clai can put in some solid work. Corey white is vital though. Needs to cary this monentum he got at the moment.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scandrick goin down hurts the team, but we quietly had decent depth in the secondary especially if clai can put in some solid work. Corey white is vital though. Needs to cary this monentum he got at the moment.
White is confirming what i thought about what rob Ryans defense scheme does to cornerback. We saw it with our eyes what it did to our secondary. Soon as he left, our secondary got better instantly.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This really is God's team, last year they drafted Hitchens then Lee went down & now the same thing happened with Byron and Scandrick. It sucks for Scandrick but the Cowboys are lucky as hell.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Feel bad for Oscan. He's the "Dez" of the defense in terms of being that vocal emotional leader.

My man was in tears on the cart too. :mjcry:

With that being said, we are deep is fukk at CB. Add the fact that we'll have a pass rush this year and we should be straight even with average DBs

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This really is God's team, last year they drafted Hitchens then Lee went down & now the same thing happened with Byron and Scandrick. It sucks for Scandrick but the Cowboys are lucky as hell.
Lee went down at the hands of Zach Martin, a rookie... Lee was replaced by a rookie, who contributed heavily in the playoffs.
Scandrick went down at the hands of Lucky Whitehead, a rookie... Scandrick will be replaced by a rookie, who _________________.
:dwillhuh:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
This really isn't good....He was our best corner

sRHEGkO.jpg