Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
And I'm not worried about the running game. As long as Randle is healthy, he'll suffice. What I am worried about is how much potential our passing game has.

Even last year I felt like we had too much talent in the passing game to run so much. I understand we were protecting the D though and it worked but there's no reason we shouldn't have opened the playbook up more. With a defense that we can rely on, I can see us stretching the field more this season

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just wanna see one 4 WR set and Witten not be lined up as the 4th WR.

Y'all ever heard the Witten/Garrett block beef story. That's all you need to know about a TE getting real shine while Witten's here.

Hold up my nikka school me on this :ohhh:

and i already know the deal with Romo/Witten, Esco and Hanna never gon get on that field :martin:

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Y'all ever heard the Witten/Garrett block beef story. That's all you need to know about a TE getting real shine while Witten's here.
I had to increase the size of that font, because that doesn't get said enough. Witten/Garret block beef? What's the story behind this?

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
That sounds good in principle until Ro suits up and contributes big time. Then everybody gonna want him back.

Thats exaclty what i thought before his 4 game fine. I wanted jerry to give him a 3 year deal. But then he gets caught slippin TWICE. Breh has all the talent in the world but he got issues that can hurt the team.

im all for these one year deals with him though. If breh can stay out of his way, dude can transend this defense

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records

Witten ain't never coming off the field. He don't want nobody to shine :heh:

Not talking to your coach for 3 days. Imagine if Esco got a series:pachaha:

This is why I told nikkas back in 2008 that the whole shyt TO was talking about was true. One thing about TO is that he's brutally honest; he doesn't lie. I believed the story of Witten and Romo attempting to freeze TO out the offense for some plays. Witten cares about his stats too but he's a model citizen to the public so it goes unnoticed. TO's history vs Witten's perception wasn't going to go in TO's favor which is why people booed him when he ran out on the field a week after the alleged incident.

I remember TO and Witten were about to scuffle that week. :pachaha:

That was 7 years ago; I'm getting old brehs :mjcry:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why I told nikkas back in 2008 that the whole shyt TO was talking about was true. One thing about TO is that he's brutally honest; he doesn't lie. I believed the story of Witten and Romo attempting to freeze TO out the offense for some plays. Witten cares about his stats too but he's a model citizen to the public so it goes unnoticed. TO's history vs Witten's perception wasn't going to go in TO's favor which is why people booed him when he ran out on the field a week after the alleged incident.

I remember TO and Witten were about to scuffle that week. :pachaha:

That was 7 years ago; I'm getting old brehs :mjcry:

I thought that was the superbowl team breh :mjcry:

i thought we was bike :mjcry:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

What is that?

I know I read somewhere (either Broaddus or Fisher) that Witten really cares about his numbers even though he's protrayed as a team first guy. They said making into the HOF is a big deal to him so he's always aware of his numbers in a game and during the season.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Wouldnt we be able to sign ol pablo to a decent deal due to his lack of playin time? When does his contract expire?

An hannah is pretty good too. This a good problem to have

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Wouldnt we be able to sign ol pablo to a decent deal due to his lack of playin time? When does his contract expire?

An hannah is pretty good too. This a good problem to have
Pablo isnt going to re-sign here. Witt has at least 3 more years (or however long the gawd is the QB). He is going to want to cash out somewhere else, so he"ll probably take a 1yr prove it deal with a team that has no TE and then get a better deal the next season when his stock is higher.