Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Our First Live Action of the season is here brehs :blessed:

This is what I want to see from us tonight:

-Health. No major injuries

-The Gus Johnson Show. This will be probably the biggest game of his life. He will get a shot to run behind the best O-line in the league against another teams 1s.

-No sloppy play. Last year vs this Chargers team, I probably witnessed the worst game from our team. Turnovers, sloppy play, and horrible defense.

-Lucky Whitehead show hes capable of filling in for Harris in the return game. I dont want beasley or Dez returning punts this season.

-A good pass rush :wow:. When is the last time this team has had an elite pass rush? Im more intrigued to see DLaw and Gregory than I am Hardy da Gawd.

-Byron Jones stepping up and being our number 1 corner. He has the smarts and athleticism.

-A win. Dont want to go another winless preseason.

Swagboys football is bike brehs :dagawdqb:
The Colts went winless before and won a SB bruh. All I want to see is Gregory, Gus, Byron & Lucky produce a little something then get off the field.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
The Colts went winless before and won a SB bruh. All I want to see is Gregory, Gus, Byron & Lucky produce a little something then get off the field.
Yea and we went 12-4. My point is, I want to see this team win in the preseason. How many times has our poor play in the preseason carried over in to the regular season.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Starting O line cane play one series then get them the fukk out of their....

Hardy can play a series or two then get him the fukk out of their...

Terrence Williams and Beasely can play 2 or 3 series then get them the fukk out of their...

Collins needs extensive work

Weeden needs extensive work

Gus needs to play as much as he can

Gregory and Lawrence need to play as much as they can...

As far as receivers go it doesn't really matter...between the running game, Dez, Williams, and Cole world...no other receiver is going to get a chance to do much of anything in an actual real life game...

I don't care if we win any preseason games we just need to find some guys to fill out the roster...

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Yea and we went 12-4. My point is, I want to see this team win in the preseason. How many times has our poor play in the preseason carried over in to the regular season.
we've always been a top heavy team with little depth. so our teams would usually get their asses kicked in the 2nd halves of preseason games. hopefully that changes this year since everybody is saying this is the deepest team in a long time. we're going to end up cutting some good dline, linebackers, corners, and receivers.