Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Some Eagles fan got in his feelings and changed the tags on this thread. shyt's permanent. Can't even remove them.

I guess that's what starving for a ring does

@cook @houston911 whats up with other users being able to edit Tags in our season thread and we can't remove them?

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
"Gus did a good job yesterday. We had a short yardage and goal line," Romo said on KTCK-AM 1310 via The Dallas Morning News. "It's hard because you don't have live so you don't have the chance to show your ability to break a tackle, maybe get through a gap with a thud, not being a thud, it's not a tackle. I just think he showed a little bit when we were live yesterday in some of the shortage. He's got a chance."

Gus Johnson gon fukk around and make this damn team with these sorry ass RB's we got. My nikka need to show out on Thursday!

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
@3Rivers ard after these, we good :heh: bless us fam

hardy1.jpg

gty_greg_hardy_kb_150319_16x9_992.jpg

53f93a4eed540.preview-699.jpg

s.dmcfadden.0831.jpg

darren-mcfadden-shared-photo-russia-1048652080.jpg
NIDhCj8.png
oOxKZRM.png
on6lW4K.png
WVIeWoF.png
FaeurLJ.png

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
America's Team
12-4
2014 NFC East Division Champs

awFcGbp.png

Key Dates
July 30 - August 27 - Training Camp (Oxnard, CA)
August 13 - Preseason Game 1 - @Chargers
September 13 - Regular Season Game 1 - NY Giants
October 18 - Week 6 - BYE Week

January 24, 2016 - NFC Championship Game
February 7, 2016 - Super Bowl 50 (Santa Clara, CA)

The 2014 season saw the Dallas Cowboys go 12-4 for the first time since the 1995 season. Behind the league's best offensive line and a defense that showed competence for the first time in years, Tony Romo lead the league in QBR, Dez emerged into a bonafide top tier WR (arguably best in the game), and DeMarco Murray set a franchise record for most yards in a season en route to winning AP Offensive Player of the Year.

Emphasis was placed on the run, and run we did. For reasons unknown, it took Scott Linehan to join the team as the offensive coordinator to finally instill a run-first mentality. Teams tried to and couldn't stop Murray, which forced them to sneak a safety into the box. This allowed Dez to put up a monster year, ultimately allowing him to be rewarded with a $70mil/5yr contract. Unfortunately, the season ended with a controversial non-catch by Dez in the Divisional Round of the playoffs at Green Bay.

DeMarco left in FA, but we seem poised to pick up where we left off last season. We bring back an improved defense with the return of Sean Lee and seemingly 2 impact rookies, as well as key FA signing Greg Hardy. The offensive line may have actually gotten better with the steal of the draft in La'el Collins signing as an UDFA. Joseph Randle and Darren McFadden aren't DeMarco Murray, but among all RBs with at least 50 carries last season, Randle had the highest YPC. While this doesn't mean he is the best RB in the league, it shows that he has the ability to shine behind this offensive line.

Notable Losses
DeMarco Murray
Bruce Carter
Anthony Spencer
Jermey Parnell
Sterling Moore
Bill Callahan

Notable Additions
Greg Hardy
Darren McFadden
Byron Jones
Randy Gregory
La'el Collins

Sean Lee healthy and returning this season.
Rolando McClain and Greg Hardy suspended first 4 games.
Byron Jones appears to be our starting CB2, with Carr staying at CB1 and Scandrick manning the slot.
Defensive line could be a rotation of Hardy-Crawford-Hayden-Mincey-Lawrence-Gregory.
La'el Collins and Ronald Leary battling for LG spot. Early advantage to Leary.

jsjSW2e.gif

@dtownreppin214 @BigE214 @Ashyneezz @*DalMem* @philmonroe @LurkMoar @who_better_than_me @track 1 @Primetime21 @duckbutta @Grifter @AAKing23 @Spade @Rell84shots @Sonny Corinthos @muzikfrk75 @CaughtInTWebb @Broad Street Bully @BlueHeffner @Tony_Bromo @jay211 @lightskin jermaine @Str8Ballin @Buggsy Mogues @lamont614 @StraightUpFly @Eat Dhat dikk Up!!!!!!!!! @Black Jesus @DaPresident @stilltheguru @R.U.L.E. @Ethnic Vagina Finder @DosCadenaz @Lord Beasley @Deeeez Nuts @FrankyFourFingers

...and to any of the other Cowboys brehs I forgot, let's go get Number 6 this season.

:jjumad:​

RpSE8Ks.png
Just want redemption for last yr & fuk that banner flyin for Demarco :pacspit:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Praying for no major injuries, hope that we can establish our run game and defense.

I know it's the first preseason game, but I'm hoping they look at it like "live fire" and while, not going super hard...keep the intensity high and competition strong. Show the league last year wasn't a fluke and that we're ready to pick up right where we left off...to me, the opportunity is there for the taking...let us SEIZE IT

as always, Dallas Cowboys for life, and how bout them Cowboys?!!!

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Our First Live Action of the season is here brehs :blessed:

This is what I want to see from us tonight:

-Health. No major injuries

-The Gus Johnson Show. This will be probably the biggest game of his life. He will get a shot to run behind the best O-line in the league against another teams 1s.

-No sloppy play. Last year vs this Chargers team, I probably witnessed the worst game from our team. Turnovers, sloppy play, and horrible defense.

-Lucky Whitehead show hes capable of filling in for Harris in the return game. I dont want beasley or Dez returning punts this season.

-A good pass rush :wow:. When is the last time this team has had an elite pass rush? Im more intrigued to see DLaw and Gregory than I am Hardy da Gawd.

-Byron Jones stepping up and being our number 1 corner. He has the smarts and athleticism.

-A win. Dont want to go another winless preseason.

Swagboys football is bike brehs :dagawdqb:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I want to see how Byron Jones does, especially after spending a 1st rounder on him. Hopefully they give Claiborne some time too so he can work himself back into game mode after all those injuries.