Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
We arent getting rid of Garret brehs so dont get your hopes up. :francis:

what hurts about this L is we couldve been only 1.5gms out of first after today. :mjcry:

If the locker room implodes and the team gives up like they did against Wade, you very well may have to force Garrett out.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
If the locker room implodes and the team gives up like they did against Wade, you very well may have to force Garrett out.
Nope, because that wont happen with Romo back. I fully expect him to win 5-6 of these last 7. Plus, Garrett just got re-upped. Jerry isnt paying Garrett his 40m and a new coach as well.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

That is why I am hoping Hardy keeps acting an ass...

Who would have thought this team would miss Orlanda fukking Scandrick

And I said last year Sterling Moore was going to be a good corner and now look at him...

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It's the main reason why I want us to lose out. fukk the pick, that means nothing if we can get Romo back, still be pathetic, and force Jerry's hand to can this worthless redhead sabotaging fakkit

Why can't we just develop Moore and that utep qb for the future
Not liking this draft for qbs

Back to topic on hand we need a hard nose coach
When we had parcels yes we lost games but we played with common sense and heart not like this stupid shyt

I don't hate Garrett give him a diff front office job if need be but these mistakes keep happening way too often

Romo coming back we bout to get some damn wins which I don't want at all just too fall short of the playoffs

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Why can't we just develop Moore and that utep qb for the future
Not liking this draft for qbs

Back to topic on hand we need a hard nose coach
When we had parcels yes we lost games but we played with common sense and heart not like this stupid shyt

I don't hate Garrett give him a diff front office job if need be but these mistakes keep happening way too often

Romo coming back we bout to get some damn wins which I don't want at all just too fall short of the playoffs

:francis: Romo won't be able to cover up this inepititude unless he going to hand the ball to himself, through passes to himself, rush the QB, and cover the other team best receiver and get a pick...

Gonna need to return kicks to...

This team wins 3 more games MAX all year

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
That is why I am hoping Hardy keeps acting an ass...

Who would have thought this team would miss Orlanda fukking Scandrick

And I said last year Sterling Moore was going to be a good corner and now look at him...

We've been beat by all the teams with Cowboys castoffs. Dwayne Harris 90+ yard return to win the game for the giants. Murray running us over at Philly last game. Now we have a team filled with cowboys castoffs beating us. Moore played Dez about as well as you could play him.

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
just lost $500 betting on this pathetic ass football team but that's my fault for being stupid and betting on an uninspired unmotivated dysfunctional group of jackwagons

originally I was mad at the refs for throwing that flag. it looked like Winston had already took off

but fukk that

no nfl team is gonna win games scoring 6 points..that shyt just doesn't make sense

McFadden can not get anywhere. to hell with him and his 0% chance of breaking the run ass

this secondary absolutely disgust me. one receiver to cover and these nikkaz failed play after play. Claiborne/carr duo needs to END in a hurry

run defense was great. pass rush was average except for a few plays

even tho we "held" them to 10 points this defense still cannot be relied upon when it matters most and no matter how bad the offense plays that is a fukking problem

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
'Cole World' Beasley going off on Twitter.

The implosion is here. At least it's comedy. We need to root for the Eagles to win the division cuz u kno they gonna have a first round exit. The Giants get in the playoffs and they copping another SB. Ain't trying to hear that shyt living in NY :lolbron:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
'Cole World' Beasley going off on Twitter.

The implosion is here. At least it's comedy. We need to root for the Eagles to win the division cuz u kno they gonna have a first round exit. The Giants get in the playoffs and they copping another SB. Ain't trying to hear that shyt living in NY :lolbron:
beasely is on there picking fights with random fans :snoop:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
We can't even excute a simple as gameplan
Im not even mad or surprised to be honest it is what it is
Too many fingers pointing
Nobody owning up too shyt
Just smile and we can do better crap talk