Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Once again, defense folds with the game on the line

This team is a joke. Everyone on this team with the exception of Romo isnt clutch.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Nah, this is purely on the offense. Defense held the bucs to 3 the vast majority of the game. They got two turnovers. Not one was converted to points. The offense gave the bucs great field position at the end with that 3 and out.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I don't even really feel anything at this point. Numb to it.

I knew in the 3rd Q how this game was going to go. You just know with this team. That gut feeling. We all felt it today leading to the end of the game. Only way you get rid of that kind of aura shadow is by canning Garrett and hitting the restart button on how the team is handled moving forward.

That shyt aint happening. Short-term, I just want us to lose out. Whatever it takes, just fukkin lose out plz

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
You have to let Garrett go. That's the bottom line. If you keep him around, move him to the FO, but get him off the field. He's not HC material. We've had tons of these types of losses under his tenure. Does anyone really want him to 'train' our new QB?

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You have to let Garrett go. That's the bottom line. If you keep him around, move him to the FO, but get him off the field. He's not HC material. We've had tons of these types of losses under his tenure. Does anyone really want him to 'train' our new QB?
It's the main reason why I want us to lose out. fukk the pick, that means nothing if we can get Romo back, still be pathetic, and force Jerry's hand to can this worthless redhead sabotaging fakkit