Of all the girls you've been with whose had the wettest stuff?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Everytime turned that bed into water bed puddles everywhere.

*Here's an example not the real deal tho
May+353.JPG
those are the best :wow:

don't even have to ask or debate if they cumming or not. you can feel it gushing from the tip to your balls and down your leg :blessed:

shyt be so warm too.. thinking she peed on you but who the hell pees 5 times in a row and it smells nothing like pee.. :blessed:

her getting up looking so embarrassed and you just looking at her like :takedat: :feedme:

had a few chicks like this in my life... of all races... don't even bother telling me "oh i get real wet boo" if you aren't doing it like this :banderas:

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
Former goth white coworker.... She'd get wet just from me grabbing her and the amounts of lubrication she produced was amazing. i have no idea how her man didnt know she was fukking around at work since her panties would be soaked from 6:30 till the time she walked in her house...

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
My most recent ex. Golden brown with the most god damn perfect body and gorgeous face. Perfect sized t*ts, stallion thighs, and the most proportional perfect ass I've seen. God damn she was bad. :blessed:
She would have my dikk ridiculously soaked her and I would take it out just see the glow and shine with the wetness :ahh:

Her panties would be soaked.. if I had on boxers cuz she would creep on top sometimes randomly she left the front of them soaked. :ahh:

Coulda drank those juices and been hydrated for a month:wow:
:banderas: love doing this

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
those are the best :wow:

don't even have to ask or debate if they cumming or not. you can feel it gushing from the tip to your balls and down your leg :blessed:

shyt be so warm too.. thinking she peed on you but who the hell pees 5 times in a row and it smells nothing like pee.. :blessed:

her getting up looking so embarrassed and you just looking at her like :takedat: :feedme:

had a few chicks like this in my life... of all races... don't even bother telling me "oh i get real wet boo" if you aren't doing it like this :banderas:

If I ain't swimming she ain't wet...
:francis:
tumblr_o2ghdlmWpZ1v37cezo1_500.gif

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
probably this Armenian chick I'm currently smashing, best p*ssy I've ever had.

Before her was my black costs rican ex

Last edited: