Of all the girls you've been with whose had the wettest stuff?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Mixed girl with daddy issues. Thing that was crazy was that shyt gave the best head by far. Only time I could consistently bust from head quickly. And the p*ssy was crazy tight too. I'm talking that p*ssy so good that I could only go like 30 seconds before having to pull out. If I wasn't moving across the country I would have tried to lock that down.

Funniest shyt was later finding out one of the homies was kicked it with her after me. Gave the same review as me.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
U p*ssy-phobic?

I really hope your just a dry bitter female because no REAL MAN is "grossed out" by this type of shyt.

This is the age of heterophobia though
first off, I'm not dry
secondly, I'm not bitter
thirdly, on ignore you go. Not about to go back and forth with someone in the red.

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Years ago I had a "friend" who was out here from LA visiting family for the holidays. Her flight came in rather late so I got the call to head uptown after she made a couple of rounds. It was Christmas Eve and it was cold so we walked around the block a couple of times before heading into the building she was staying at. Since it was like 4am plus the fact I didn't know those people we decided just to park it in the stairwell. One thing leads to another so we're kissing and I'm sucking nipples. As I'm kissing her I spread her legs and start rubbing her p*ssy through her jeans but it felt crazy...like dampness but you couldn't see it. Then I made her pull her jeans down :merchant:. It was beautiful. Her panties was soaked like she got caught in the rain. Mama had that "p*ssy spit" protruding from the side of her panties sticking to her thigh....to this day I think about that from time to time
Lmao or somebody else nutted there before you did.

This happens when a women is aroused...

Or pregnant

Daps
first off, I'm not dry
secondly, I'm not bitter
thirdly, on ignore you go. Not about to go back and forth with someone in the red.

Damn SOMEbody takes the internet to seriously...

Obviously your p*ssy is of no interest to me. Im just some random dumbass who was joking at the fact that you, who claim to be a woman, are grossed out by female anatomy and sexuality.

Try a little chamomile tea and relax

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA
My most recent ex. Golden brown with the most god damn perfect body and gorgeous face. Perfect sized t*ts, stallion thighs, and the most proportional perfect ass I've seen. God damn she was bad. :blessed:
She would have my dikk ridiculously soaked her and I would take it out just see the glow and shine with the wetness :ahh:

Her panties would be soaked.. if I had on boxers cuz she would creep on top sometimes randomly she left the front of them soaked. :ahh:

Coulda drank those juices and been hydrated for a month:wow:

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
A tie between this darkskin chick used to smash and the girl im dealing with now she from Fiji they both have the bed soaked. And of course i make them sleep in the wet spot :jawalrus:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
My most recent ex. Golden brown with the most god damn perfect body and gorgeous face. Perfect sized t*ts, stallion thighs, and the most proportional perfect ass I've seen. God damn she was bad. :blessed:
She would have my dikk ridiculously soaked her and I would take it out just see the glow and shine with the wetness :ahh:

Her panties would be soaked.. if I had on boxers cuz she would creep on top sometimes randomly she left the front of them soaked. :ahh:

Coulda drank those juices and been hydrated for a month:wow:
All that and you just let her get away...?