Of all the girls you've been with whose had the wettest stuff?

Daps
Years ago I had a "friend" who was out here from LA visiting family for the holidays. Her flight came in rather late so I got the call to head uptown after she made a couple of rounds. It was Christmas Eve and it was cold so we walked around the block a couple of times before heading into the building she was staying at. Since it was like 4am plus the fact I didn't know those people we decided just to park it in the stairwell. One thing leads to another so we're kissing and I'm sucking nipples. As I'm kissing her I spread her legs and start rubbing her p*ssy through her jeans but it felt crazy...like dampness but you couldn't see it. Then I made her pull her jeans down :merchant:. It was beautiful. Her panties was soaked like she got caught in the rain. Mama had that "p*ssy spit" protruding from the side of her panties sticking to her thigh....to this day I think about that from time to time

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
i got the xxxrayvision so every piece i dip in got the splish.splash
it's a photo finish as far as who the winner is
that's the way it's supposed to be though good healthy puma

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Dated a girl about 5-6 years ago who would be soaked after a couple kisses. One time I stepped on her underwear on my way out of the room and it felt like I stepped on a wet wash rag