Oblock member warns Charleston white. Convo doesn’t go as o block member planned

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Glad he said it. fukk that serial killer. nikka literally used to brag openly about killing black children and folks wanna celebrate him because he had bars. Foh

bozo-rest-in-piss.gif

Was he FBA, sis?

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
Good. I don't have to worry about running into his goofy ass up here.

Of course they're not going to go down there to Texas. I know cats in the streets that never been out of the city let alone state.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
How do you even know who was on the other end of the call? Charleston White is a clout chasing p*ssy. The dude is a proud c00n. You mothatfukas have so much hatred for rappers, you would stand behind David duke if he spoke down on hip hop. Dude is the living embodiment of everything yall claim he speaks against. He’s a hoe, he’s a c00n, he’s divisive, he’s negative, and he’s not a positive influence in any type of way. Any person who is a legit fan of dude has to be a hoe ass nikka
I don't know if you realize this, but King Von killed black people. I'm not sure why you want to defend him :patrice:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Why are some of y'all caping for gang members if y'all not even in a gang with em? Charleston White get paid to do what he do. Who even got a dog in this fight?
nikkas were mad at me because I said I'd snitch on a cocaine trafficker in another thread.

@Feds boy do I have a hot tip for y'all! You're gonna love this one :whoo:

There's a poster named @DaPresident and I think he's involved with the recent cocaine seizure in Ecuador. He'll be flying to South America in the next couple days so please make sure @NotAnFBIagent is at the airport waiting to pick him.

And I don't even want my snitching fee this time. Putting these nikkas in jail is the only reward I need :wow:

Mind you the nikkas upset at me for "snitching" have no criminal convictions, never spent a day in jail, and grow up in a family that taught them right from wrong. But somehow they're on thecoli upholding street codes :mjlol:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don't know if you realize this, but King Von killed black people. I'm not sure why you want to defend him :patrice:

I’m not sure if you realize this, but whatever you talking about is irrelevant as fukk to my quote. And let me reiterate, if you a fan of Charleston White you are a hoe ass nikka.