Oblock member warns Charleston white. Convo doesn’t go as o block member planned

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you even know who was on the other end of the call? Charleston White is a clout chasing p*ssy. The dude is a proud c00n. You mothatfukas have so much hatred for rappers, you would stand behind David duke if he spoke down on hip hop. Dude is the living embodiment of everything yall claim he speaks against. He’s a hoe, he’s a c00n, he’s divisive, he’s negative, and he’s not a positive influence in any type of way. Any person who is a legit fan of dude has to be a hoe ass nikka
Grams not scams LOL

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
How do you even know who was on the other end of the call? Charleston White is a clout chasing p*ssy. The dude is a proud c00n. You mothatfukas have so much hatred for rappers, you would stand behind David duke if he spoke down on hip hop. Dude is the living embodiment of everything yall claim he speaks against. He’s a hoe, he’s a c00n, he’s divisive, he’s negative, and he’s not a positive influence in any type of way. Any person who is a legit fan of dude has to be a hoe ass nikka
My fukkin nikka. These nikkas some straight bytches. We stomping that nikka brain in the concrete if breh is ever in the vicinity of me and my nikkas. fukkin fakkit ass nikka.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
:russ:

All jokes aside tho, CW definitely playing with fire. Not that I believe homie on the phone, but the wolves definitely want Charlestons head. He callin all types of shooters, kingpins, and criminals (across the country) bozos and snitches.:mjlol:

On top of killin their images publicly with truth. :manny:

I bet you some of these c00ns would smoke Charleston before 69, if given the opportunity.

whats the point of going after 69 now? after he got jumped at la fitness that was the end of all the tough talk

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Oblock nikka for his skirt pulled.. Can’t be telling nikkas you gonna pull up and then when the nikka CW give his location you talkin bout you all the way in Texas and stay your punk ass out there lmaoo

Oblock nikkas ain’t coming to Texas they don’t want that type of action.. everybody got the hammer in em

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
He Trolling,and it's all content. Don't take his seriously ...like THIS nygga

I don't take him seriously either... he's clearly trolling, and getting clicks

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
full

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
Imagine being over the age of 21 and being more angry at Charleston White's (admittedly at times c00nish) trolling versus these dudes that profit off of and glamorize the murder of Black men.

Key difference is: Charleston has admitted numerous times on camera that he plays a character.

These "ReAl nikkas" that some of you love so much equate "Blackness" with degeneracy and violence.