Oblock member warns Charleston white. Convo doesn’t go as o block member planned

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
He gonn make that same mistake that fat kid in mexico did with El Mencho

He sound shook

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
:russ:

All jokes aside tho, CW definitely playing with fire. Not that I believe homie on the phone, but the wolves definitely want Charlestons head. He callin all types of shooters, kingpins, and criminals (across the country) bozos and snitches.:mjlol:

On top of killin their images publicly with truth. :manny:

I bet you some of these c00ns would smoke Charleston before 69, if given the opportunity.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
How do you even know who was on the other end of the call? Charleston White is a clout chasing p*ssy. The dude is a proud c00n. You mothatfukas have so much hatred for rappers, you would stand behind David duke if he spoke down on hip hop. Dude is the living embodiment of everything yall claim he speaks against. He’s a hoe, he’s a c00n, he’s divisive, he’s negative, and he’s not a positive influence in any type of way. Any person who is a legit fan of dude has to be a hoe ass nikka

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
How do you even know who was on the other end of the call? Charleston White is a clout chasing p*ssy. The dude is a proud c00n. You mothatfukas have so much hatred for rappers, you would stand behind David duke if he spoke down on hip hop. Dude is the living embodiment of everything yall claim he speaks against. He’s a hoe, he’s a c00n, he’s divisive, he’s negative, and he’s not a positive influence in any type of way. Any person who is a legit fan of dude has to be a hoe ass nikka

And retarded, lets be honest.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Then I’m a hoe ass nikka. But you’re clearly a slow hoe if you think he’s a c00n or divisive…

But yes, protect our dear genocidal-tune making idiots of the culture we love so much :blessed:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...

Definitely not a fan but :heh:....

giphy.gif

a c00n-tail (tale) as old as time .. :pachaha:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Nah e funny as fukk. All c00ns are comedians to me

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:russ:

All jokes aside tho, CW definitely playing with fire. Not that I believe homie on the phone, but the wolves definitely want Charlestons head. He callin all types of shooters, kingpins, and criminals (across the country) bozos and snitches.:mjlol:

On top of killin their images publicly with truth. :manny:

I bet you some of these c00ns would smoke Charleston before 69, if given the opportunity.
Thats the thing, dude don’t care about snitching :mjlol:

Feds watching too just to catch some of these dudes slipping